September 12, 2024, 03:42:51 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wavves

Started by Swift, August 07, 2010, 07:53:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Selkie

That album is pretty good.

Wait, is that the Saved By the Bell credits font?

Swift

Quote from: Selkie on August 07, 2010, 09:04:28 AM
That album is pretty good.

Wait, is that the Saved By the Bell credits font?
holy shit i just had a mindfuck
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

spaceman

I saw them at Lolla on Friday. I don't listen to them but they were pretty great live. The whole band were high out of their minds, it was great. The drummer was going on about how he saw Ben Stein in the front row and how they would talk hard cash after the show. And the music was good too  n_u

Swift

Quote from: Ringo Deathstarr on August 08, 2010, 12:22:58 AM
I saw them at Lolla on Friday. I don't listen to them but they were pretty great live. The whole band were high out of their minds, it was great. The drummer was going on about how he saw Ben Stein in the front row and how they would talk hard cash after the show. And the music was good too  n_u
Yeah I guess they get pretty fucked up live hahahaha.

Go Up