September 12, 2024, 03:39:15 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I expanded my music taste today :O

Started by Selkie, August 03, 2010, 03:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

This is what mainstream rock wishes it sounded like...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXxeev6kczE[/youtube]

Another just because...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYnWgP0Ll9c[/youtube]

I kind of randomly just got in to post-hardcore music today. I love getting in to new things. I know Isles & Glaciers isn't too heavy but I've also got into other bands like Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, (Jonny Craig is an angel) and Pierce the Veil.

Discuss this music I guess.

Geno

I fucking love Isles and Glaciers
And I saw Dance Gavin Dance about two weeks ago.  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: wziard on August 03, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEFeVxP7Qw[/youtube]
mewithoutYou is one of my favorite bands. I met Aaron Weiss the lead vocalist when I saw them like 2 months ago  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snorkel

Quote from: GENOP on August 03, 2010, 10:15:19 PM
mewithoutYou is one of my favorite bands. I met Aaron Weiss the lead vocalist when I saw them like 2 months ago  giggle;

I really liked them a few years ago (when post-hardcore/their thing was more awesome I guess), Catch For Us The Foxes is still one of my favorite albums lyrically (it'd be 10x better without the religious overtones)

Patrick Stickles

cursives only good album was the ugly organ and the only album of mewithoutyou i heard is brother, sister

BADDDD KIDS, ALL WE ARE IS BADDDDD KIDS
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up