July 08, 2024, 09:40:07 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Console Ever

Started by BlackDS, July 21, 2010, 10:48:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

What is the best video game system ever created?

NES
SNES
N64
Playstation
Playstation 2
Dreamcast
Genesis
Saturn
Gameboy/ Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
DS
PSP
X box
Gamecube
Playstation 3
X Box 360
Wii
Fuck Consoles, get a PC
Other
Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: C Mongler on July 25, 2010, 11:19:36 AM
n64 kind of blows why is everyone saying n64

I love you and it's your birthday, but get out

StarPilot

Quote from: C Mongler on July 25, 2010, 11:19:36 AM
n64 kind of blows why is everyone saying n64
I dunno, I said PS2 and GBA but that's me. The PS2 is STILL getting new games (albiet slowly now) and I still play a bunch of my GBA games like Golden Sun and Advance Wars.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Wrench on July 25, 2010, 12:04:05 PM
I love you and it's your birthday, but get out

Like seriously it had like maybe 20 GREAT games, and that was it. The rest were pretty mediocre.

YPrrrr

Quote from: C Mongler on July 25, 2010, 12:43:07 PM
Like seriously it had like maybe 20 GREAT games, and that was it. The rest were pretty mediocre.
Perhaps those 20 great games were more memorable than those great games of the other consoles

Thyme

I agree with Mongler. spam;

i also agree with him on his votes

ME##

Honestly, I don't remember the N64 being all that great.  The only games I remember for it are Hey You, Pikachu! and Pokémon Stadium.

I also wasn't fond of its controller.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Señor ~*herpy-derpy*~ on July 25, 2010, 02:28:23 PM
Honestly, I don't remember the N64 being all that great.  The only games I remember for it are Hey You, Pikachu!
That could be a huge contributing factor maps;

Yeah the controllers kind of sucked though saddood;

ME##

Geno

PIKACHU! HEY PIKACHU! OVER HERE! NO OVER HERE! NO YOU STUPID BITCH OVER HERE! OK! NOW USE... HEY NO PIKACHU OVER HERE! OK NOW USE THUNDERBOLT! NO DAMMIT GET OVER HERE YOU FAGGOT!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Señor ~*herpy-derpy*~ on July 25, 2010, 02:28:23 PM
Honestly, I don't remember the N64 being all that great.  The only games I remember for it are Hey You, Pikachu! and Pokémon Stadium.

I still think it's not that good of a console, but jesus christ David. awdood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPR on July 25, 2010, 02:13:19 PM
Perhaps those 20 great games were more memorable than those great games of the other consoles

They are great, but I think its nostalgia goggles mostly. Hell even our list of great games agrees with me. There's like 7 games for the N64 and like 20 for everything else

YPrrrr

Quote from: C Mongler on July 25, 2010, 03:52:04 PM
They are great, but I think its nostalgia goggles mostly. Hell even our list of great games agrees with me. There's like 7 games for the N64 and like 20 for everything else
That might have something to do with Lawlz' institutionalized hate of the N64

Thyme

I like how the Wii has even less games on that list. sillydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on July 25, 2010, 04:26:01 PM
I like how the Wii has even less games on that list. sillydood;
And deservedly so baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 25, 2010, 03:09:27 PM
I still think it's not that good of a console, but jesus christ David. awdood;

I was a PlayStation kid. myface;

Go Up