July 08, 2024, 09:56:23 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Alien Swarm

Started by Andria, July 19, 2010, 05:35:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

is free on steam if anyonei s interested

i'm about to play now it is fun

Mando Pandango

I am terrible at this game. Seriously. Awful. Miserable.

It's pretty fun though.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

KonohaShinobi

AH! YOU GET A FREE TF2 ALIEN HAT FOR GETTING THE 2 CO-OP LEVEL ACHIEVEMENT!

Finishing Downloading soon, then whenever I see anyone on my friends list in a game, joining asap. Don't care for playing with randoms.

Mando Pandango

Alright I'm getting better at this game.

For those wondering, the gameplay is a mix of Left 4 Dead and Gears of War, with some of its own flavors thrown in. Pretty fun stuff.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

July 19, 2010, 09:55:29 PM #4 Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:08:43 PM by Techo 1/2
I am not on the last level of hard difficulty  baddood;

those little infection bugs are a pain if someone actually gets infected.

I am playing my teams medic and have the healing gun and everything so I am pretty good at it.

I am level 17 now.

I also got my team fortress 2 hat  :3

StarPilot

I'd get it if it could run on a mac. akudood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: StarPilot on July 19, 2010, 10:49:10 PM
I'd get it if it could run on a mac. akudood;

i would still get it, but i'd be playing it now if it had cross platform support. once i reboot into bootcamp for my various bootcampy things i'll play though.

strongbad

It's really fun, I'm enjoying it with two friends right now.

KonohaShinobi

Well first time: chose medic, ran around shot some things, fell into a hole, sat out the WHOLE round, which was long as fuck. Why is there not any respawn points or something like in L4D2? Played on Easy.

Second time, mission required a tech something, chose that guy because NO ONE switched classes. Then someone turned the difficulty up out of nowhere, and I died as soon as we started. Then the mission ended and they all screamed at me for dying although I'm level 1 and it was my first time.

Regardless: booted up TF2 got my Alien hat, put it on my Pyro. everything went better than expected

Practicing offline until I know what I'm doing then hopping in people's games since it's very popular.

Andria

Once you get up to level 7 I think and get the tesla gun you'll do great.

It has a massive amount of ammo and can kill things pretty nicely.

Then you will get your med gun and it is awesome. Though the med gun runs out of ammo FAST.

C.Mongler

i hate the controls of this game

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C Mongler on July 20, 2010, 06:40:15 PM
i hate the controls of this game
Seriously it's like oh there's something behind me I think I'll turn around and melee it. OH NO BITCH DIDN'T MOVE YOUR MOUSE FAR ENOUGH NOW YOU'RE FUCKED.

Still fun. I like playing the tech.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on July 20, 2010, 07:18:12 PM
Seriously it's like oh there's something behind me I think I'll turn around and melee it. OH NO BITCH DIDN'T MOVE YOUR MOUSE FAR ENOUGH NOW YOU'RE FUCKED.

Still fun. I like playing the tech.

its not that its that i would prefer WASD to refer to where my face is, not the whole map. though maybe its just me.

strongbad

Played a couple levels with my bros today, I was a medic, it was fun.

Infel

The tesla gun got nerfed if anybody rememebrs the game.

Or cares.

The fifth level is made easier by having the precision rifle. You can shoot the parasite eggs through the door, meaning you don't need to waste time at all on that part cracking it open.

Go Up