The Last Airbender: Is AIDS better or worse than this movie? You decide.

Started by Andrew1911, July 03, 2010, 04:41:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Hollywood made another shitty anime adaptation. Who could've seen that one coming?  >.<

Mando Pandango

I kind of want to watch a bootleg just to see how terrible it is. From what I understand, it's somewhere between AIDS and the holocaust.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

FUCK YOU ITS NOT ANIME
I don't really give a shit but I wanted to be the first to say it  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Sa Da MA

This entire movie needs to be thrown in the desert and buried for eternity.
Its obvious it was gonna be terrible at the start because of the casting but it turns out it gets worse from there.
madood;

Selkie

Andrew1911

Quote from: YPR on July 03, 2010, 05:54:51 PM
Worse than Transformers 2 even?

FAR WORSE. This is one of the worst films I have ever seen. I am saying that without hyperbole. There is literally nothing positive I can say about it.

Houdini

If you're stupid enough to walk into a movie with M. Night Shyamalan's name on it then you deserve whatever unspeakable cinematic rape you're subjected to.

Bushy

Quote from: Houdini on July 04, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
If you're stupid enough to walk into a movie with M. Night Shyamalan's name on it then you deserve whatever unspeakable cinematic rape you're subjected to.
This.

Everyone is acting as if this even had a chance
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up