July 08, 2024, 10:30:01 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MoH Beta trick

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 19, 2010, 10:24:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

"If you want a Medal of Honor Multiplayer BETA key, go to Gamespot.com and grab a Command and Conquer 4 Open BETA key:
http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/command-conquer-4-open/

Then take that key and go to the Medal of Honor BETA site and redeem your key:
http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

Seems the two are interchangeable"

http://gbatemp.net/t234167-medal-of-honor-beta

Available for PS3 and PC right now, confirmed for working, at least last night it did, EA may have fixed it, doubt it though.

wouldn't worry about having a key for 360 owners, they usually just release it on XBL w/o a key like with BFBC2.

Also, if you didn't know Gamefaqs and Gamespot have the same account information.

spaceman

Was trying it around 6am this morning, I kept getting the 'this code is already used' or the blank code box error.

The fix EA said would work (clearing cache) did not work.
saddood;

Thyme

Geez, you guys. Two days. n_u

Speaking of which, two days to play a game that feels so similar to any other war FPS that it probably shouldn't exist.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 19, 2010, 10:33:53 AM
Geez, you guys. Two days. n_u

Speaking of which, two days to play a game that feels so similar to any other war FPS that it probably shouldn't exist.

Medal of Honour: Modern Warfare.  n_u

Thyme

Swift

Got my code.

can't wait to play dudebro-i mean MoH.
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: fluxus on June 19, 2010, 10:31:08 AM
Was trying it around 6am this morning, I kept getting the 'this code is already used' or the blank code box error.

The fix EA said would work (clearing cache) did not work.
saddood;

Yeah alot of people have been posting this. Must just be bad luck, I got through without any problems. Well, except for having forgot my EA password. I would try again later or do it on a different browser, try using Firefox or opera or something.

spaceman

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 19, 2010, 02:25:21 PM
Yeah alot of people have been posting this. Must just be bad luck, I got through without any problems. Well, except for having forgot my EA password. I would try again later or do it on a different browser, try using Firefox or opera or something.

Tried in Chrome and Firefox, no dice.

Thyme

Swift

soo where do I put in the key.  confuseddood;
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

spaceman

Quote from: Thyme on June 19, 2010, 03:05:05 PM
I see what you did there. girl;

I was hoping someone would.  sillydood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Swift on June 19, 2010, 03:31:49 PM
soo where do I put in the key.  confuseddood;

download the installer (if on PC, don't have a PS3 so idk how to do it there, but I bet you just redeem the code) then enter the key when the installer is finished. If you have BFBC2 VIP access you can start right away, otherwise you have to wait until the 21st, I think. Pretty sure you can just get started though after entering the key.
Quote from: fluxus on June 19, 2010, 04:20:18 PM
I was hoping someone would.  sillydood;
[/quote
lol it took me a minute.

Swift

the installer finished but no where to put it in. :/

Go Up