October 01, 2024, 07:42:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BlackDS' very own rascism thread

Started by BlackDS, June 18, 2010, 04:45:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackDS

Has anyone else noticed that almost every commercial on TV has one black guy and one white guy in them?
Do black people seriously get annoyed at the fact that there are only white people in commercials?

[move]philip;[/move]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

BlackDS

...are there any black people on this forum?
Because I feel like if there is that they are going to punch me in the face with their toasted energy arms through my laptop screen  doodhuh;

[move]philip;[/move]

Geno

Quote from: BlackDS on June 18, 2010, 04:54:19 PM
...are there any black people on this forum?
Because I feel like if there is that they are going to punch me in the face with their toasted energy arms through my laptop screen  doodhuh;
Cam, Busybrow, Cam, and V
Other than that I can't think of any others  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

BlackDS

Phew, only 4...
THIS SPOILER IS FOR WHITE BOYERS ONLY!
[spoiler]Do they live near Pittsburgh?[/spoiler]

[move]philip;[/move]

The spy who loves you

Geno

Daddy

Quote from: BlackDS on June 18, 2010, 05:00:08 PM
Phew, only 4...
THIS SPOILER IS FOR WHITE BOYERS ONLY!
[spoiler]Do they live near Pittsburgh?[/spoiler]
v is in philly

BlackDS

Fuck this shit i'm movin' to Antarctica.

[move]philip;[/move]

Thyme

Also, Tec.

>implying tec isn't one of the whitest members of this forum

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on June 18, 2010, 05:16:47 PM
Also, Tec.

>implying tec isn't one of the whitest members of this forum
Also Kono
Damn I was forgetting alot

Det in F♯ Major

since when is racism spelled like fascism
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Thyme

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 18, 2010, 06:21:48 PM
since when is racism spelled like fascism

It's also pronounced the same way.

Rashism. sillydood;

FAMY2

FAMY IS THE ONE TO WORRY ABOUT.  madood;

Daddy

Go Up