October 01, 2024, 06:26:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you a squirter or a sucker?

Started by Selkie, June 17, 2010, 08:47:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

?

Squirt
5 (45.5%)
Suck
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Selkie

When you are using plastic water bottles with the little knob thing, do you hold it above your mouth and squirt it in, or do you close your lips around it and suck it out?

I'm partial to squirting if I've been working strenuously, but I like to suck if I'm just in a casual mood.

??????

I actually remove the knob thing and proceed to drink like a normal kid.

Mando Pandango

This is less dirty than I was hoping.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Oh god, I never use those. Just normal bottles.

Or a glass. I'm a tapwater kind of guy.

Andria

This thread title is awesome

I'm a sucker though  yes;

but only when that is the only thing available cause they are annoying and I can't down the water as fast as I normally would.

Selkie

Quote from: Thyme on June 17, 2010, 08:56:39 PM
Oh god, I never use those. Just normal bottles.

Really? I see a lot of women using them....to all the females of Boyah, do you squirt/suck?

Thyme

Quote from: Selkie on June 17, 2010, 08:58:15 PM
Really? I see a lot of women using them....to all the females of Boyah, do you squirt/suck?

Now this is getting interesting.

ME##

YPrrrr

Used to be a sucker, then went right on to squirter

But if I want to drink a lot I screw off the cap

Wrench

I do both, but am more of a sucker

rdl

I suck, but sometimes i suck so hard that when i take my mouth off it makes this squeaking noise because all the air is rushing back into it. and then i do it again and yeah, it's just kind of awkward. and i never thought of just holding it over my mouth and squeezing it that way, so i just don't buy that kind of stuff. they cost more too, i think.

the shortest route to the sea

Cap off with mouth half open, to prevent the bottle-compression problem that would otherwise make sucking perfect.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

FAMY2

strongbad

I guess it depends on my mood. If I want to look cool, I'll squirt, but if I'm really fucking thirsty, I'll suck like no other.

Go Up