July 08, 2024, 10:09:54 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Quick! Choose what game I get out of this list.

Started by spaceman, June 16, 2010, 07:25:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

spaceman

Rouge Galaxy
Infinite Undiscovery
killer7
Blue Dragon (lol probably not)
Dragon Quest VIII
Alien Hominid[youtube][/youtube]

Thyme

Geno

Hey I liked Blue Dragon  baddood;

But yeah uh Dragon Quest VIII
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Dragon Quest VIII. 

The localisation was really nice.  I hope Nintendo translated DQIX in a similar fashion. girl;

Thyme

Quote from: David Banner on June 16, 2010, 07:29:17 PM
Dragon Quest VIII. 

The localisation was really nice.  I hope Nintendo translated DQIX in a similar fashion. girl;

Cor Blimey! O_0

I didn't expect you to pick that one. n_u

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 16, 2010, 07:30:26 PM
Cor Blimey! O_0

I didn't expect you to pick that one. n_u

The gameplay can be down right snore worthy at times, but I liked the overall experience it presented.  n_u

Sa Da MA

?????

Die for Dethklok

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

BlackDS

[move]philip;[/move]

Josh

Definately Rogue Galaxy. I actually liked Blue Dragon, and it's only $10

Go Up