October 06, 2024, 10:27:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

thread for E3 impressions lol

Started by Thyme, June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Idk how I'm going to afford them all wry

spaceman

G4 is just uncomfortable to watch.

The ugly dudes with shitty facial hair playing twisted metal while trying to talk to a girl made me cringe.

And then the booth babe started feeding them pie which was just weird.

Also what happened with that dude on the .gif from G4? 

Andria

Knowing G4 they had him do that on purpose to get attention  doodhuh;

Volvagia

*"5:45 Update: In a closed door, developers roundtable hosted by Nintendo, a non-playable demo of Ocarina of Time for the 3DS was on display."

OH MY GOD IT'S REAL

ITS FUCKING REAL

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098192p1.html

don't let's

C.Mongler

ok well nintendo won e3 obviously, but eh lets see

zelda looks cool
playstation plus? why. why should i pay for demos and themes for 50 bucks a month? an infamous demo. hooowaah boy. or i could spend 25 bucks and just fucking buy infamous.
uhhhhhhh i dunno other things looked cool too

Volvagia

Nyerp

Posted 6:46 PST

The Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword, apparently.

It's the "master sword."

The sword possesses intelligence, and will assume the semi-human form in the teaser poster shown last year.

The reason he goes down is in the title--it's the Skyward Sword.

However, the revelation prompts a series of events which forces him to go to the land beneath the clouds.
Posted 6:44 PST

One day, he learns there is a land below the clouds ruled by evil forces.
Posted 6:44 PST

In this Zelda, Link is a little boy born into a land above the clouds called Skyloft.
Posted 6:43 PST

He said the scene this morning showing Link diving off a cliff into a bank of clouds was meant to be "impactful" because it was an important event in the story.

WUT!!!!!

Classic

Nintendo rocked my cock this year.

They'll have all my money. ;_;

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on June 15, 2010, 07:23:48 PM
round table shit

I read this too, I was like, wut, then I was like :3

some of the questions asked by the reporters were fucking retarded though, god damn it pay attention to your comments you reporting companies you.

Nyerp

Posted 7:21 PST

Answer: No.
Posted 7:21 PST

He asked if the images of the evolution of the Zelda series in the trailer has to do with the story.

awwwww damn it

Daddy

jmv's care o-meter and commentary

Zelda.

as always, though fucking motion controls and that stupid right hand bullshit anger me. also the subtitle is retarded but it's zelda and has no stupid trains so it will be nice

Kid Icarus

Can you say GENERIC HERO VOICE? Really, that voice sounds so fucking similar to every generic hero in a video game or cartoon. Game looks good though

Kirby's Epic Yarn

i first read this as epic yam.  also "epic" fuck you nintendo. also reminds me of yoshi's story. i liked that game this game looks like it will be cook

Nyerp

you don't even play video gams!!

also

Quote from: Nyerp on June 15, 2010, 08:10:43 PM
are there any more e3 conferences

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on June 15, 2010, 08:40:03 PM
you don't even play video gams!!

also

Yes there's more tomorrow. I forgot who though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I would imagine Square Enix would go tomorrow.  I hope. befuddlement

Go Up