October 06, 2024, 08:21:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

thread for E3 impressions lol

Started by Thyme, June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:48:06 PM by Thyme
omg Metal Gear Rising AWESOME

ME##

Xbox--Play music

Justin Bieber comes up.  n_u

Thyme

Quote from: David Banner on June 14, 2010, 11:08:48 AM
Xbox--Play music

Justin Bieber comes up.  n_u

He did joke about it. n_u

Also they pronounce it "connect". I've been saying it how it's written all along. sillydood;

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 14, 2010, 11:12:43 AM
He did joke about it. n_u

Also they pronounce it "connect". I've been saying it how it's written all along. sillydood;

As have I.  I hope they have the IPA pronunciation on the box somewhere or a whole bunch of people will mispronouncing it.

Thyme

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

oh I turned it on right as the little girl was playing with "skittles" So yeah what the fuck.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

kinect works best with asians it seems n_u

Thyme

strongbad

Thyme

Dance Central? I think I just found David's Christmas gift. n_u

Thyme

Okay, that "get in the car with Kinect" stuff is pretty cool. baddood;

Thyme

New model confirmed, same price as old model.

Available LATER THIS WEEK. O_0

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Thyme on June 14, 2010, 11:58:12 AM
New model confirmed, same price as old model.

Available LATER THIS WEEK. O_0

You forgot to mention the builtin wifi, where on the older model that is the same priced, requires a fucking $100 adapter.

That's a great deal, the 360 should have had that design from the beginning.

Go Up