August 20, 2024, 09:49:31 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

True Blood Season 3

Started by Geno, June 13, 2010, 01:22:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Premiere is tonight.
Fucking discuss.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Watched it and enjoyed it. Sookie is still hot. thumbup;

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on June 13, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
Watched it and enjoyed it. Sookie is still hot. thumbup;
No shit she's still hot
Also fucking werewolves how do they work?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: GENOP on June 13, 2010, 11:42:00 PM
No shit she's still hot
Also fucking werewolves how do they work?

I thought it was neat they used real wolves

Commander Fuckass

Jessica is the hot one  n_u

also anna paquin needs to show more tits this season
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

rdl

Geno

Quote from: Saren Arterius on June 19, 2010, 01:36:33 PM
Jessica is the hot one  n_u

also anna paquin needs to show more tits this season
Yeah I'm on Team Sookie. She's the hottest.

Chōshū

Everyone knows Eric is the hottest

Wrench

Who saw Snoop Dogg's Sookie rap? I lol'd really hard

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on June 20, 2010, 08:58:45 PM
Who saw Snoop Dogg's Sookie rap? I lol'd really hard
Yeah I was like wtf and then I was like :D and then I was like :|

Go Up