September 24, 2024, 06:24:56 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A New Danger Is Discovered

Started by ?????, June 11, 2010, 05:26:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Read the post...

Yes
5 (41.7%)
No
4 (33.3%)
I bite my nails
3 (25%)
My nails don't grow anymore (because I bite them)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

?????

So I was cutting my nails.. err clipping I guess. It is called a nail clipper. Anyway a nail got in my eye. It just flew up at my face. It took me like five minutes to get it out. 5 minutes. I could have done so much in that time.

I fucking hate cutting/clipping my nails.
Die for Dethklok

ME##

I've only had the nail on my big toe fly back at me.  It wasn't that annoying though.

?????

Quote from: David Banner on June 11, 2010, 05:50:37 PM
I've only had the nail on my big toe fly back at me.  It wasn't that annoying though.
Did it get in your eye? It's so hard to get out because you keep blinking. Splashing water helps, but you still blink.

rar
Die for Dethklok

??????

Sometimes I started at the carpet and armies of sharp sharps of spindly spines of fabric attacked my retina and believed that they inhibited my carpet and I needed to perform spells to get rid of the bad carpet spirits.

?????

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on June 11, 2010, 06:01:20 PM
Sometimes I started at the carpet and armies of sharp sharps of spindly spines of fabric attacked my retina and believed that they inhibited my carpet and I needed to perform spells to get rid of the bad carpet spirits.
I hate your annoying blank lines.

On a related note, same here bro  5thgrade;
Die for Dethklok

spaceman

I used to bit my nails to cut them but then I got braces and I couldn't. Then I realized I was better off because it was kind of disgusting anyways.

don't let's

Only once in my life have I had nail fly up at my face, and it was earlier this year too. It didn't get me in the eye though.

snorkel

I'm assuming 'yes' is for 'I clip my nails'

I don't understand how you can bite through all of them, that would be a serious chore

?????

Quote from: fluxus on June 11, 2010, 06:18:39 PM
I used to bit my nails to cut them but then I got braces and I couldn't. Then I realized I was better off because it was kind of disgusting anyways.
Braces work wonders :O
Die for Dethklok

BlackDS

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR AND INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH HELMETS WHEN CLIPPING YOUR NAILS.

[move]philip;[/move]

FAMY2

Put  contacts in inside out. They are a bitch to get out.     n_u

Travis

i bite them less now but i still bite them

BlackDS

Eww, you people are nasty who bite your fingernails, because then your nails are all rough and pointy. besides, you wont get any chicks if you are too lazy to even cut your nails, let alone whatever disgusting things you do.

Also, I cot a nail cutter that has this piece of rubber around it, to that the nails don't fly all over the place

[move]philip;[/move]

BlackDS

oh noes, i put a c instead of a g, my life is over.  cry;

[move]philip;[/move]

Go Up