October 04, 2024, 12:19:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Started by Geno, June 07, 2010, 07:50:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

This one has a fuckload of metal. That's all I'll say.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

June 10, 2010, 07:58:13 PM #16 Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:04:20 PM by Man of Popsicle
Also it's not 93 songs, it's 87. One of them is split into 6 parts.

BUT I'M NOT TELLING WHAT IT IS even though that pretty much narrows it down to one of two songs that I can think of.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Can you atleast tell me if there's any Opeth  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

sounds like Godspeed You! Black Emperor or R Kelly.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GENOP on June 11, 2010, 07:51:32 AM
Can you atleast tell me if there's any Opeth  hocuspocus;
No Opeth.

There are, from what I can see, at least two other songs that rival Fury of the Storm in terms of anticipated difficulty.

Geno

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on June 11, 2010, 11:21:30 AM
No Opeth.

There are, from what I can see, at least two other songs that rival Fury of the Storm in terms of anticipated difficulty.
Fuck you activision.
Maybe Rock Band 3 will have some... in my dreams  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

too bad dragonforce fucking sucks lol

Geno

Mando Pandango

More details from my source.

There will be 4-5 songs with a 10 intensity rating on guitar. The 5th song is still undecided and is being debated for 9 or 10. There have been 0 songs with a 10 intensity rating thus far (though to be fair, GH3's songs haven't been rated with the intensity scale).

Go Up