September 24, 2024, 06:34:33 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your Sexual Orientation

Started by Lozal, June 06, 2010, 08:59:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

How do you identify?

Straight
32 (72.7%)
Gay/Lesbian
6 (13.6%)
Bisexual
1 (2.3%)
Pansexual
3 (6.8%)
Asexual
0 (0%)
Polysexual
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Go Down

ME##

Daddy

73 voted straight?

I know there are more non-heteros here akudood;

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on June 13, 2010, 05:24:48 PM
73 voted straight?

I know there are more non-heteros here akudood;

Well, not everybody voted.  n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on June 07, 2010, 06:36:11 PM
You sayin' you got something against trannies? baddood;

Uhh no? Transexual or not, they're still one gender or the other, regardless of which they are biologically or which they identify with. So you can be bisexual and still be attracted to transexuals.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lain on June 13, 2010, 05:30:35 PM
Uhh no? Transexual or not, they're still one gender or the other, regardless of which they are biologically or which they identify with. So you can be bisexual and still be attracted to transexuals.
Not according to pansexuality/polysexuality/whatever

Classic

YPrrrr

That's called a jetterzexual

Classic

That's the best kind of sexual. toothdood;

FAMY2

the shortest route to the sea

Oh rae <3

Bisexuality assumes a gender binary, but it doesn't necessarily exclude transfolk, as long as they identify within the binary. If they don't, i.e. if they're genderqueer or third gender or just don't feel comfortable with the exact words male and female, it's exclusive. I hate the term, but it's easy, and I don't like people associating pansexuality with wanting to have sex with everything constantly.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

So  if someone was attracted to third gender or whatever would you say that is something established from birth or something that is picked up due to societal factors?

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: YPR on June 14, 2010, 10:44:05 AM
So  if someone was attracted to third gender or whatever would you say that is something established from birth or something that is picked up due to societal factors?

I'm not sure.  :( I was talking with someone who thought that sexuality was from birth but certain preferences (like boys or girls more within bisexuality) within it are social, I liked that. I think genderqueer folks are forced to be societal outcasts, and that could be a part of the attraction at first, which would imply that societal factors matters. But I'd say who you love, no matter who, is from birth.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

The reason I ask is because as far as I know, there is no pheromone or hormone that a third gender person would give off to cause someone to be explicitly attracted to third gender people. It seems unlikely that someone could then be attracted to a third gender from birth, as opposed to males or females, as such a concept does not really exist physically, it's more of a mental indentity. I don't know that the concept of a third gender would be something someone could be attracted to without learning about in a conscious manner first

BlackDS

Why can everyone be straight and then we wouldn't have to deal with all this _____sexual bullcrap.

Woah holy shit 3 new emoticons!  n_n  >_<'  confuseddood;

[move]philip;[/move]

Kalahari Inkantation

I have none. akudood;

Quote from: BlackDS on June 14, 2010, 05:27:50 PM
Why can everyone be straight and then we wouldn't have to deal with all this _____sexual bullcrap.

Woah holy shit 3 new emoticons!  n_n  >_<'  confuseddood;
FOUR vuvudood;

Go Up