September 24, 2024, 10:22:21 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your Sexual Orientation

Started by Lozal, June 06, 2010, 08:59:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

How do you identify?

Straight
32 (72.7%)
Gay/Lesbian
6 (13.6%)
Bisexual
1 (2.3%)
Pansexual
3 (6.8%)
Asexual
0 (0%)
Polysexual
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Go Down

??????

Quote from: BlackDS on June 07, 2010, 12:03:42 PM
...so they screw non-humans? like goats and stuff?  O_0
that would fall under fetishism  giggle;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on June 07, 2010, 11:56:31 AM
i love your questions they destroy reductionistic conceptions on sexuality <3

they could also be attracted to trannies based on their behaviors or physical appearances that they've experienced in the past which became conditioned throughout their early childhood

a mother-child relationship, or a father-child relationship alters tastes of the individual and they (the child) seek out features that resemble their mother or father, because of recognition and past experiences, and the human's innate drive for things that are already known

explains why jmv likes ugly women because of his mother  n_u

that's just the very simplistic form if it
you'll have to acknowledge the complexity of a female's sexuality, innate sexual drives, biological aspects, sensitivity, etc., etc.,

also no one is attracted to anyone "sexually" at birth, what are you a freudian  akudood;
though, babies are fond of women and attractive people
<3

It is odd though that there would be self-loathing homosexuals if it was not an innate trait that they could not control. I suppose it's possible that their fondness for the same-sex would be something developed sub-consciously, but it seems like social stigma and self-preservation would lead their sub-conscious  away from it... perhaps the taboo nature of it also plays some role though.

I'll probably edit or say something later but I really have to run to work O_0

??????

Quote from: YPR on June 07, 2010, 12:38:35 PM
<3

It is odd though that there would be self-loathing homosexuals if it was not an innate trait that they could not control. I suppose it's possible that their fondness for the same-sex would be something developed sub-consciously, but it seems like social stigma and self-preservation would lead their sub-conscious  away from it... perhaps the taboo nature of it also plays some role though.

I'll probably edit or say something later but I really have to run to work O_0
self-loathing is formed by societal pressures or by the need to conform to feel "accepted" which will cause psychological conflicts with the self (because you're a faggot in texas for example)

there's more biological play in homosexuality rather than environmental factors (the example i was using earlier was to determine the fondness for certain traits, which would be environmental i suppose)
it would explain why there are masculine fags and feminized fags 

FAMY2

I'm straight. I find gay guys attractive though.   doodthing;

Hippopo

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 07, 2010, 02:56:30 PM
I'm straight. I find gay guys attractive though.   doodthing;
That must mean you are part gay or something. Yay.  giggle;

Travis

l a c e y

straight.

pansexuals like trannies. LOL.

Daddy

I would do a post op tranny if she were pretty

That is all

Travis

Quote from: Khadafi on June 07, 2010, 04:57:09 PM
I would do a post op tranny if she were pretty

That is all
OH HELL NAW

Daddy

I would probably do a preop if I found out halfway through

BlackDS

Straight, but when I looked at the poll the first time I thought it said Ass-sexual.  wariodood;

[move]philip;[/move]

??????

Samus Aran

BlackDS

[move]philip;[/move]

Go Up