September 24, 2024, 10:25:14 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your Sexual Orientation

Started by Lozal, June 06, 2010, 08:59:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

How do you identify?

Straight
32 (72.7%)
Gay/Lesbian
6 (13.6%)
Bisexual
1 (2.3%)
Pansexual
3 (6.8%)
Asexual
0 (0%)
Polysexual
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Go Down

Volvagia

Straight.

Two of the listed sexualities listed I've never known the meanings of until now, wut.

YPrrrr

If sexuality is something that you're born with... a la heterosexuality or homosexuality... how can one be attracted to transgendered people from birth huhdoodame;

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on June 06, 2010, 11:11:20 PM
If you're bisexual what about a transexual would there be to object to? doodhuh;
while the label is lgbt, the lgb isn't really entirely open towards transexuals.

there are the feminazi lesbians who are completely awful to male to female transenders.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on June 06, 2010, 11:27:45 PM
while the label is lgbt, the lgb isn't really entirely open towards transexuals.

there are the feminazi lesbians who are completely awful to male to female transenders.
Well that's more understandable since they used to be male and a lesbian may be turned off by that... But someone who is bisexual would be attracted to the pre male and the post female, so I don't see what their grudge would be

??????

Quote from: YPR on June 06, 2010, 11:29:55 PM
Well that's more understandable since they used to be male and a lesbian may be turned off by that... But someone who is bisexual would be attracted to the pre male and the post female, so I don't see what their grudge would be
i don't think some would be attracted to the post female, or the pre-male  akudood;

LOL SEXUALITY

rdl

Quote from: YPR on June 06, 2010, 11:27:38 PM
If sexuality is something that you're born with... a la heterosexuality or homosexuality... how can one be attracted to transgendered people from birth huhdoodame;
hey this is a good question.

stop always skipping the good questions, o people

YPrrrr

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on June 06, 2010, 11:33:24 PM
i don't think some would be attracted to the post female, or the pre-male  akudood;

LOL SEXUALITY

I think there are a bunch of bisexual people that could care less but wouldn't know to describe themselves by these other labels

This is all just silly

Nyerp

??????

i don't think people are fully born with sexuality  akudood;
it doesn't explain a variety of things

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on June 06, 2010, 11:29:55 PM
I don't think they're turned off by 'they may be turned off by that' really but as the quantifier of "feminazi", they complain that the mtf girl once "had a taste of male privilege" or some stupid bullshit.

these are also the imbeciles who go around with "womyn" to "break free of the patriarchal roots of the word woman" because they are too ignorant to learn the etymology of the word.
QuoteIn Old English the words wer and wyf (also wæpman and wifman) were used to refer to "a man" and "a woman" respectively, and "Man" was gender-neutral. In Middle English man displaced wer as term for "male human", whilst wifman (which eventually evolved into woman) was retained for "female human". ("Wif" also evolved into the word "wife".) "Man" carries this old sense of "Human" however, resulting in an asymmetry criticized as sexist.[1] (See also womyn.)

unfortunately they dont need to learn things in womens' studies since they opted not to major in something useful

oh also to not ignore the rest of the post

QuoteBut someone who is bisexual would be attracted to the pre male and the post female, so I don't see what their grudge would be

Human psychology plays a huge role in it.  If you were naturally attracted to large breasts you might not be attracted to a girl with large breasts as a result of augmentation. though that still isn't really that great of an analogy.

it goes somewhat back to the poly and pansexual view on there not being just two genders. there are distinctions made between biological sex and gender identity. one may be attracted towards the biological sex(hormones are involved. sex changes haven't really solved this yet) and gender identity

YPrrrr

Ok but aren't there hormones and the like which tell you which sex you are attracted to? A transexual may have a different gender identity, but people would still be attracted to him/her for the sex they are born as (and still are currently), not because they're a transexual mentally. For example, a lesbian may want nothing to do with men but this would not prevent heterosexual men from being attracted to her merely because of her orientation which is not a physical biological characteristic. I don't see how this attraction would work with a transexual because they are biologically one sex even if their gender identity is different. So one would still only be attracted to male or female

Daddy

Male pheromones
Female appearance

etc

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on June 07, 2010, 04:17:01 AM
Male pheromones
Female appearance

etc
That doesn't answer my question as to how one would be attracted to transexuals from birth as there are no transexual pheromones... Appearance has nothing to do with it, sexuality is based on sex... for example there's not a sexuality for those who love women outside of the fat ones

??????

i love your questions they destroy reductionistic conceptions on sexuality <3

they could also be attracted to trannies based on their behaviors or physical appearances that they've experienced in the past which became conditioned throughout their early childhood

a mother-child relationship, or a father-child relationship alters tastes of the individual and they (the child) seek out features that resemble their mother or father, because of recognition and past experiences, and the human's innate drive for things that are already known

explains why jmv likes ugly women because of his mother  n_u

that's just the very simplistic form if it
you'll have to acknowledge the complexity of a female's sexuality, innate sexual drives, biological aspects, sensitivity, etc., etc.,

also no one is attracted to anyone "sexually" at birth, what are you a freudian  akudood;
though, babies are fond of women and attractive people

BlackDS

Quote from: Nyerp on June 06, 2010, 10:30:25 PM
so basically they're bi but think there's more than two genders doodthing;

...so they screw non-humans? like goats and stuff?  O_0

[move]philip;[/move]

Go Up