September 24, 2024, 10:18:15 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How did you find booyah.net?

Started by BlackDS, June 06, 2010, 05:13:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

I remember Powerspike. That place kinda sucked

the shortest route to the sea

I was a third-generation outsider, still before pak but never on Oldsider or the early days of gtfoutsider. I was before pak, though, I was invited by Illidan who nobody remembers. I sorta skipped past nsider in its entirety, and became an off-and-on boyager over time.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Ezloﺕ

:)

FAMY2

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on June 10, 2010, 09:22:23 AM
I was a third-generation outsider, still before pak but never on Oldsider or the early days of gtfoutsider. I was before pak, though, I was invited by Illidan who nobody remembers. I sorta skipped past nsider in its entirety, and became an off-and-on boyager over time.

I remember the name Illidan. I remember seeing Outsider before it was really Outsider. Before Slim even. Kyle, Kevin, Karel, Ian, Alan and a few others.   n_u

BlackDS

Outsider sounds like a bunch of elitest shits to me  doodthing; vive le boyah

[move]philip;[/move]

Paperback Writer

Quote from: BlackDS on June 10, 2010, 11:49:18 AM
lol

Hippopo

Quote from: BlackDS on June 10, 2010, 11:49:18 AM
I always thought Outsider was more or less the same as Boyah..  Except Boyah is a tad bit more sophisticated and accepting.

Than again, I only had around twenty posts on Outsider, so I'm not the best person to do a comparison...

sans culottes

I support BUSH

the shortest route to the sea

Outsider started off as elitist, and then became more of a secret club sort of thing. In its heyday, it was a bunch of reasonably cool people talking about stuff, in a much less structured or thread-based manner than outsider, in-jokes, events, and competitions spewing out and around the thing. Once there was no longer nsider to antagonize, and we started to turn against ourselves and phydeaux, things got ugly. At its worst, it was essentially a few irc chat rooms distributed over the same 10 threads.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hippopo

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on June 10, 2010, 12:24:27 PM
Outsider started off as elitist, and then became more of a secret club sort of thing. In its heyday, it was a bunch of reasonably cool people talking about stuff, in a much less structured or thread-based manner than outsider, in-jokes, events, and competitions spewing out and around the thing. Once there was no longer nsider to antagonize, and we started to turn against ourselves and phydeaux, things got ugly. At its worst, it was essentially a few irc chat rooms distributed over the same 10 threads.
:(

I remember Phydeaux on NSider and how he tried to start arguments with me on the Tetris DS board. He was not my favorite from then on out...  Although I heard he acted differently on NSider than on Outsid.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Potty Mus on June 10, 2010, 11:54:01 AM
Except Boyah is a tad bit more sophisticated...

whatthefuckamireading.jpg
:)

FAMY2

Watch it. you guys are ruffling feathers.   n_u

Socks

mariofreak

don't let's

From JMV at NSF a a month or two before I joined.

Go Up