September 24, 2024, 04:25:31 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Embarassing personal stories

Started by BlackDS, June 06, 2010, 02:09:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackDS

This thread is for everyone to post thier embarrassing childhood (and adulthood if you got there yet) stories.

I personally have none because I am anti-social  saddood;, but my cousin one time ate an entire box of rainbow pops, and rumor has it his shit was rainbows for an entire week.

Can you top that one?

[move]philip;[/move]

FAMY2

This place is full of embarassing stories.   n_u 

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 06, 2010, 03:01:42 PM
This place is full of embarassing stories.   n_u 

Yeah, just stay here for a little while and let them unfold themselves, no need for a thread. n_u

LCK

I tried to have sex with my girlfriend in a school playground on a slide while we were both drunk and got caught by law enforcement.

??????

Quote from: FDR on June 06, 2010, 08:02:29 PM
i took the sat and some bastard kept calling me and i kept going "FUCK!" really loud each time it happened. and then on the fourth time i was like "NOOOOOO YOU PIECE OF SHHH" and i felt so damn awkward i wanted to rip the test up and walk out of the room.

so yeah, painful. i chewed out the person who called me during our break. i was the last person to come back to class, lol.
that is not your embarrassing story how disappointing i waited for 2 years  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on June 06, 2010, 07:59:29 PM
I tried to have sex with my girlfriend in a school playground on a slide while we were both drunk and got caught by law enforcement.
Ahh the classic LCK slide story.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Hey Jarrod, remember that time we threw silly putty at you?  And then we got ice cream?  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on June 06, 2010, 08:10:18 PM
Hey Jarrod, remember that time we threw silly putty at you?  And then we got ice cream?  giggle;
Yes that sucked ass
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

When I was younger I used to get turned on by my friend's sister's barbie dolls and their little plastic boobs. I would undress them slowly.

rdl

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on June 06, 2010, 08:02:57 PM
that is not your embarrassing story how disappointing i waited for 2 years  akudood;
yes it is. it sounds pathetic, and i guess it was. it was just awful. i havent felt so low in forever :(

thankfully i was surrounded by people i dont know and guys who know i've gone crazy.

FAMY2

Quote from: FDR on June 13, 2010, 10:34:50 PM
yes it is. it sounds pathetic, and i guess it was. it was just awful. i havent felt so low in forever :(

thankfully i was surrounded by people i dont know and guys who know i've gone crazy.

This is what makes you so great. You put yourself out there and are so honest.     :3        But it leaves you open to trolling.  saddood;

rdl

I only post my partially embarrassing stories :(

I've gotten over trolling, so I don't really care, to be honest.

BlackDS

Quote from: FDR on June 14, 2010, 04:13:00 PM
I only post my partially embarrassing stories :(

I've gotten over trolling, so I don't really care, to be honest.

Wow, Mr. Badass the hard ass over here doesn't care about trolling. huh. We'll see about that!  n_n

Also, my other cousin went on the skycoaster http://www.skycoaster.com/home.html, and she pissed her pants. She was 17 years old.

[move]philip;[/move]

rdl

FAMY2

My bathing suit top broke at Clearwater Beach, Florida. VERY embarassing.  wry

Go Up