July 08, 2024, 10:19:02 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2010-How dull will it be?

Started by ME##, June 02, 2010, 12:59:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I just noticed that E3 is coming soon, and I honestly am not all that excited about it.  Sure there will be The Last Guardian, hopefully with a release date attached this time [and maybe an ICO/Shadow of the Colossus re-release] and some actual information about Kingdumb Hearts Birth by Sleep [smithicide;] and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.  Beyond that however, nothing will probably get my attention, I don't care for Natal, PlayStation Move nor whatever new accessory Nintendo cooks up.

Oh and after this rather lacklustre generation of handhelds, I'm not expecting much out of the 3DS and whatever the successor to the PSP is. myface;

[spoiler]And for the record, I fully expect Metroid: Other M to be delayed at least somewhat. sillydood;

But I hope I'm not completely right about this E3 being a complete waste.[/spoiler]

Andria

I always watch the sony conference just for any cool new games they announce that hadn't been talked about ever before. So I have that to look forward to this year but not much else  n_u

spaceman

I always expect E3 to be lackluster but I still watch it all anyways just because. Looking forward to Valve's conference. Recent news about some 'surprise', and the cancellation of Portal 2 at the conference makes me expect Episode 3.

Thyme

Man Furismo Jive release date k thx :3

ME##

Quote from: fluxus on June 02, 2010, 01:25:18 PM
I always expect E3 to be lackluster but I still watch it all anyways just because. Looking forward to Valve's conference. Recent news about some 'surprise', and the cancellation of Portal 2 at the conference makes me expect Episode 3.

Or Left 4 Dead 3.  n_u
Quote from: Thyme on June 02, 2010, 01:43:33 PM
Man Furismo Jive release date k thx :3

I truly hope they do finally get it out this year.  baddood;

Claquesous

If Zelda is shown, it alone will make E3 good, though honestly I could care less if they showed it anyway. I'm also REALLY hoping for Epic Mickey because of this article:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/01/rumor-epic-mickey-receiving-artistic-overhaul/

For reference, the concept art looked like this [spoiler][/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Fallout New Vegas
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Mass Effect 3
Metroid other M
Dead Rising 2
Metal Gear Solid Rising

Omg |: thats enough for me to watch ME##
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

I am not excited at all. I am caring less and less about video games as this year goes on. 2010 sucks.

Cookie

Only game I could possibly want is a new Zelda. Which I know Nintendo will find a way to mess it up.

YPrrrr

Well that Kingdom Hearts game has been out in Japan for a while now so I'm sure there's plenty of info out there on it...

I'm looking for some more info on Civilization V and Mass Effect 3, but I've never really paid attention to E3

C.Mongler

Lackluster generation of handhelds? Have you been in a coma for the past 7 years?

ME##

Quote from: YPR on June 02, 2010, 07:03:00 PM
Well that Kingdom Hearts game has been out in Japan for a while now so I'm sure there's plenty of info out there on it...

I know, but the wait is killing me.  saddood;

Geno

I dont care except for getting more info on Dead Rising 2
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

I expect to see nothing of interest. myface;

spaceman

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on June 02, 2010, 02:16:22 PM
Or Left 4 Dead 3.  n_u

Left 4 Dead 2: Episode 1.

Also, if they did that every employee of Valve would have to wear bulletproof vests for the rest of their lives, with round the clock security guards protecting them and their families. The internet is full of crazy people.

Go Up