October 04, 2024, 11:34:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

iPod Emulation

Started by Bushy, May 29, 2010, 08:46:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

I've got a SNES emu, GBA emu, and GBC emu.

What SNES games/GBC games would be best?

I already got Earthbound, Marvel Super Heroes, Megaman 7, Megaman X, Street Fighter Alpha II, and Super Mario All-Stars for SNES and Pokemon Crystal for GBC.

I'm alright on GBA since I have all the games  Iwant from that.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

You got Mega Man 7, but not Mega Man X2 and X3? What's with your priorities? 7 is (almost) trash. :|

Also uh there's a ridiculous amount of great SNES games. It'd be quicker for you to find a top 100 list or something. The Kirby games, Donkey Kong Country games, a buttload of RPGs, Yoshi's Island, various shmups, etc.

Bushy

Quote from: Lain on May 29, 2010, 09:05:25 PM
You got Mega Man 7, but not Mega Man X2 and X3? What's with your priorities? 7 is (almost) trash. :|

Also uh there's a ridiculous amount of great SNES games. It'd be quicker for you to find a top 100 list or something. The Kirby games, Donkey Kong Country games, a buttload of RPGs, Yoshi's Island, various shmups, etc.
I had MM7 as a kid. It's nostalgia.

And X3 sucks ass imo.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

Quote from: Porter on May 29, 2010, 09:08:51 PM
I had MM7 as a kid. It's nostalgia.

And X3 sucks ass imo.

X3 is definitely the worst of those three, and its mavericks are terrible, but I still moderately enjoy it, at least slightly more than MM7.

the shortest route to the sea

I'd get some SMW hacks and play around with those. They're a blast. Super Demo World is a good balance of difficulty, creativity, and size.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up