August 20, 2024, 06:02:59 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nepali and Nepali Music!!!

Started by neupane14, May 25, 2010, 10:43:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

neupane14

Nepal...also know as  country  of temples. The world highest peak Mount Everest is also in Nepal. Nepal has its own culture and tradition. People of different culture and tradition live in peace and harmony. Music of Nepal refers to the various musical genres of Nepal. With more than fifty ethnicities, the music of this country is a highly dispersed phenomenon, Nepal has various type of music like lok dohari, aadhunik, and many other. People of different culture have their own way to sing a song. If you have any quesiton than I am here to help you guys!!!

spaceman

I'm sorry but every post I've read of yours I've laughed and wondered how to respond, but nothing comes to me.

Daddy

what is your favorite nepali music

neupane14

do you have idea about nepali music... I like nepali lok dohari, Nepali pop songs...

Daddy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1060434392822085172#docid=-387244881004981841
idk what this is but it is catchy idk what he is saying

also this reminds me of benny lava/ prabhu deva which would make sense considering the proximity of india and nepal
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKpSEl31Cc0&feature=related[/youtube]

are the videos shot like public access tv on purpose or is that common though?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Dullahan

Quote from: fluxus on May 25, 2010, 11:22:00 PM
I'm sorry but every post I've read of yours I've laughed and wondered how to respond, but nothing comes to me.
Same here. I was so confused at first too.

rdl

Go Up