September 27, 2024, 11:13:36 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Libraries

Started by Daddy, May 24, 2010, 05:37:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

How often do you visit your library boyay

Andria

I have been in my local library twice with a couple friends cause we were that bored. I don't tend to use library books I would much rather buy it for myself.

famy

when you texted me i was at the library with jessica and i sat down and right in front of me was a book called "how we do it" and i showed her the article about the seminal fluids acting as an antidepressant then i told that bitch to suck my dick

idk i went twice this month and it was the only two times i went this year

Samus Aran

I go in my school library all the time, because it's the easiest place for me to get shit done. Minimal distractions, books everywhere, other people working their asses off...it's the best atmosphere for homework for me.

Nyerp

hey guys is their like...a...video rentle store for like books??/

snorkel

Never, I fucking hate lending books. If I don't want to pay for it I shoplift it from half price books or borders

YPrrrr

I hadn't been in over a decade until this year required me to do some serious research and crack down for an essay. It's actually rather nice to be in such a quiet place for work, I should do it more often (but I won't)

Selkie

God I think the last time I've been to my town's library was when I was in 6th or 7th grade

ME##

The last time I think I was in our library, the golden aeroplane one nonetheless, was in November when I was working on my We the People stuff. befuddlement

Zach

I used to go on a weekly basis, but when I stopped using my mother's card and got my own my trips went down significantly since I never have the money to pay off my fines.

Selkie

If we're counting college libraries, then it was a few weeks ago for finals.

This year I only went during the finals weeks for both semesters. But next year I plan on going a LOT. Considering I'm taking bio, chem, and calc all at once.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie on May 24, 2010, 09:24:38 PM

This year I only went during the finals weeks for both semesters. But next year I plan on going a LOT. Considering I'm taking bio, chem, and calc all at once.
Selkie you're screwed. The other two dwarf calc

snorkel

Quote from: wziard on May 24, 2010, 07:25:08 PM
Never, I fucking hate lending books. If I don't want to pay for it I shoplift it from half price books or borders

borrowing books, fuck me

Wrench

At least once a month...I'm involved with a group there

I don't use my school library unless it's needed for a class
Quote from: Selkie on May 24, 2010, 09:24:38 PM

I have bio and calc next semester. I thought I had it bad.

Go Up