September 28, 2024, 03:18:21 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So how's everyone's long weekend been?

Started by Dullahan, May 23, 2010, 10:31:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Me? it's been pretty relaxing. Been golfing, poker, and hanging out. Had a buzz today, but not too drunk. Oh well, how about you guys?

ME##

Socks

somewhat terrible, my feet are all jewed up from work.

Daddy

strongbad

Weird.
I had a few bad realizations on Friday that definitely hurt my relationship with my girl, but I had a great time on Saturday going to Macgruber (shitty movie) with a female friend of mine who I don't get to see enough, and I had a great time when my friend came over and we played starcraft/watched arrested development until 2am. Then today I went out with two friends and watched "Lars and the real girl" for AP Psych extra credit, and got dinner.

But all of it sucked due to the mindset that I had ruined a relationship.

Andria

I have been playing Red Dead Redemption for the majority of the weekend. Me and my friend went around doing all the gang hideouts, hunting, and just screwing around it has been pretty fun.

YPrrrr

I mostly applied for jobs and hung out with friends... So I guess it was an ok weekend, even though I have the entire summer off

l a c e y

Friday - went to brantford to my boyfriends

Saturday- came home. got holly. got high. drank. went to matt bakers. drank. got high till i went to bed.

Sunday- woke up. got high. hung out with matt and holly. went to paris. got high. cleaned. got high. got ice cream. got high. played lego indiana jones. bed.

Today- woke up. cut grass. drank water. now here.

PRETTY GOOD WEEKEND.

Go Up