September 28, 2024, 07:16:48 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dirty Kids

Started by l a c e y , May 16, 2010, 09:48:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Kay so there's always dirty kids in EVERY school. There's not just a few of them usually there are like lots. I remember in elementary school there were these kids. Their last name was macnamara. we called them the mackies. no one would even go near them. we used to push people into them and be like EWWW YOU GOT MACKIE GERMS. and then you would get made fun of for all recess if you were the one pushed into them. there were like five of them and they were disgusting. they smelled HORRIBLE and their hair was always greasy and they wore the same clothes every week. apparently they were poor and shit but they still had a shower like USE IT ASSHOLES. then they pretty much got teased so they moved schools. then there were the stofflesons. NO ONE would even go near them except other dirty kids. they were all REALLY FAT and smelled REALLY BAD. the men of their family had moobs. TOTALLY GROSS. and they were just horrible people like no one wanted to be around them at all! they also got teased but had to stick it out all the way through high school where they were also teased. THEN this girl named youvonne moved to our town and attended our school. she took it to the next level. she had head lice. she smelled like shit and piss literally. she never brushed her teeth and she always wore the same ugly clothes everyday. her parents were totally normal looking though so i dont know why they didnt make her bathe. so we called her VON. then we started calling her youvonne of the yukon because there was a cartoon about some smelly old many that wore underwear or whatever and she HATED IT. no one would touch her or talk to her. and people would always scream at her. and she would chase you and try to touch you and shit. so people would swear at her. she went around and told everyone she was a boy scout. A. BOY. SCOUT. LOL why would you say that hahahahahhahahhahaha so we made fun of her forever. and she said she took karate. but she could barely walk on her own two feet. so i dont know how she worked with that. we just used to torment her. one time my friend aric stabbed her apple with scissors and she cried. and she was just annoying and gross.

THEN.

highschool. there were sooo many disgusting people that go to high school. i just wanna like put one of those suits on the people wear so they dont get contaminated and i wanna grab those dirties and throw them in a vat of soapy water and get giant brushes and scrub them.

anyways im just sayin. fuckin bathe every day and dont wear the same clothes every day of the week. and stop smelling like shit. because you deserve to be made fun of if you cant take care of yourself and do basic care for yourself. i just hate dirty people. i understand if youre like homeless or something thats different. dirty people suck.

snorkel

Some of us prefer filth... the sensation of maggots squirming between my toes, gravely dirt pressed up against my gums, the delicious and putrid stench of decay flowing from my diseased flesh

strongbad

Quote from: wziard on May 16, 2010, 10:37:27 PM
Some of us prefer filth... the sensation of maggots squirming between my toes, gravely dirt pressed up against my gums, the delicious and putrid stench of decay flowing from my diseased flesh

This reminds me of that thing posted on the anon board (probably from 4chan or something previously) about the girl who put the meat filled with maggots into her vagina. That was a crazy read.

Travis

there's a kid who had/still has a green disgusting fungus on his finger nails. so yeah he got a lot of shit for that one

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

There used to be this kid when I was in high school who looked like a fucking roadie for Molly Hatchet. He had a mullet, very bad acne, and wore at least one item of clothing with the rebel flag on it everyday.

I don't think he bathed at all. his hair was very greasy.

The spy who loves you

I'm sure that teasing did wonders for their self esteem.

FAMY2

Quote from: Ryu on May 17, 2010, 04:29:29 PM
I'm sure that teasing did wonders for their self esteem.

But it made them feel better.   baddood;

?????

Wow, this is horrible. I used to tease this one girl in like second grade. I haven't done that ever since because I thought about how fucked up it was.

If the whole class was laughing and she started laughing everyone would stop laughing. I feel so bad ;_;
Die for Dethklok

Cool

I can't believe I wasted my life to read that. Lacey, you are a bitchy, judgey person, and I hate people like you.
Some might say that's enough. Some might say I'm too hard to please. But some need to shut their fucking mouths.

spaceman

You are such a bitch.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: PinkAngelKitty on May 19, 2010, 07:58:59 PM
I can't believe I wasted my life to read that. Lacey, you are a bitchy, judgey person, and I hate people like you.

how hard is it to change your clothes and have a shower daily????? I'LL TELL YOU! IT'S NOT HARD WHAT SO EVER! i'll judge people with carelessness for stuff like that if i want.

Samus Aran

You really need to settle down.

l a c e y

Quote from: Lain on May 20, 2010, 06:48:21 PM
You really need to settle down.

that is something i am not capable of doing.

me003

theres this kid who back in elemetary school ate dog shit when we told him it was chocolate.and he did a bunch of other crazy stuff. Now this kids just crazy, jumps on roofs n shit. His names Serge.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up