October 17, 2024, 11:24:47 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

Started by Daddy, May 07, 2010, 10:40:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ITT We share moments in nature where you have spontaneously noticed a glimpse of beauty that you, and many other people, consistently overlook.

??????

Once, I've been allowed to experience the vastness and richness of a particular Boyahist's inner psyche, composed entirely of subconscious manifestations of art and understanding. His heart ignited by the desires of the natural, human spirit and his mind breezing within the complexities and beauty of nature itself, like a snake devouring its own tail.

I find it saddening that you would see beauty in nature through"glimpses", rather than constantly, but maybe I'm psychological ill that allows me to see it everywhere.

YPrrrr

Socks

i was going to sleep, but i see you have awoken briefly, so i will tell you i consistently overlook nothing and enjoy everything with deep appreciation. have a nice night.

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on May 07, 2010, 10:53:24 PM
i was going to sleep, but i see you have awoken briefly, so i will tell you i consistently overlook nothing and enjoy everything with deep appreciation. have a nice night.
i bet you overlook the structure of a water molecule and the chemical properties of even basic elements.  akudood;
Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on May 07, 2010, 10:52:46 PM
Once, I've been allowed to experience the vastness and richness of a particular Boyahist's inner psyche, composed entirely of subconscious manifestations of art and understanding. His heart ignited by the desires of the natural, human spirit and his mind breezing within the complexities and beauty of nature itself, like a snake devouring its own tail.

I find it saddening that you would see beauty in nature through"glimpses", rather than constantly, but maybe I'm psychological ill that allows me to see it everywhere.

>implying you see every detail constantly
Quote from: YPR on May 07, 2010, 10:52:51 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/_-agl0pOQfs&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube]
fuckin pelicans

The spy who loves you

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Daddy

Quote from: Ryu on May 07, 2010, 11:25:39 PM
When the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never. Because the dance with the devil might last you forever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ryu on May 07, 2010, 11:25:39 PM

fucking stole my post, joker

anyway, i've had a couple moments like this, a lot of which have happened in the winter and have really humbled me because i normally have a hard time seeing beauty in cold and snow because i hate it

for example, there was this one time i suddenly realized how amazingly beautiful falling snow looks around a solitary streetlight, like little white diamonds just glittering all around it in this circle of limited light

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on May 07, 2010, 11:07:20 PM
i bet you overlook the structure of a water molecule and the chemical properties of even basic elements.

i'm the white Masaru Emoto son

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

the shortest route to the sea

Often I feel liike I'm the only one enjoying the world around me, especially when I'm on the train. I can see every place we pass by as somewhere to go and to live, to walk around in, containing so much potential and possibility. I guess I have a lot of those moments.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

ME##

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 08, 2010, 09:09:06 PM
Often I feel liike I'm the only one enjoying the world around me, especially when I'm on the train.

For YPR.

[spoiler]I miss Nick. saddood; [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on May 09, 2010, 11:13:04 AM

For YPR.

[spoiler]I miss Nick. saddood; [/spoiler]
I love you cjlubdoods;

[spoiler]NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK cry;[/spoiler]

the shortest route to the sea

It's less isolating myself from them and connecting to the fact that I'm traveling, which I feel alone in. But I don't feel alone while on the train, I like living in other people. Does that make sense?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up