August 20, 2024, 07:42:03 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ghostbusters 3

Started by Samus Aran, May 05, 2010, 09:08:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

why are they doing this

why would they make a third movie

why the fuck would they do this when the original ghostbusters are probably not going to be the main characters, why would they even considering doing it without bill murray

FUCKING WHY DO THEY DO THESE THINGS

strongbad

because it will make a lot of money

bill murray is so old ;___;

Geno

Wait I thought bill murray was gonna be in it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on May 05, 2010, 09:26:52 PM
Wait I thought bill murray was gonna be in it

so far it's more like he might be in it, and he's considering it, but everything's still up in the air as far as i know

but jesus i still don't want them to do this, even if he is in it

Wrench

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

LOAD OF BULLSHI THEY EVEN THOUGHT OF DOING THIS. DON'T RUIN THIS FUCKING SERIES

Geno

GAH THIS IS GONNA BE INDIANA JONES 4 ALL OVER AGAIN
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

DO DIRECTORS NOWADAYS NOT HAVE A SENSE OF IMAGINATION WHERE THEY HAVE TO ADD SEQUELS TO CERTAIN FRANCHISES AND MAKE THEM SHITTY?

Go Up