October 17, 2024, 07:37:29 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In America, we don't say that.

Started by ME##, May 05, 2010, 03:15:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Daddy

Travis

Slim

Quote from: Khadafi on May 07, 2010, 04:58:26 PM
Slim. The guy showed him the card with the question. So he saw it written and was still lost

Okay, so what are you trying to say?--that he's seriously never heard of Germany before? That's UNPOSSIBLE. Everyone in the world has heard of Germany before, no matter how stupid. Plus the video I posted proves that he has. :\ He glanced at the card for less than a second, so he probably just didn't see it right.

I mean, sure, he looks like mippo and acts like he's twelve, but he knows what Germany is, god damn it.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Socks

Peroxyde

Justin Bieber is hardly a Canadian. He was born here, but he moved to the USA in his formative years.

FAMY2

Quote from: Peroxyde on May 08, 2010, 01:41:36 AM
Justin Bieber is hardly a Canadian. He was born here, but he moved to the USA in his formative years.

I missed something. Are you a friend of Thyme, Mike, PAK or Lacey? 

Cool

Quote from: Peroxyde on May 08, 2010, 01:41:36 AM

Uh... are you sure about that?
Some might say that's enough. Some might say I'm too hard to please. But some need to shut their fucking mouths.

Travis

Cool

Some might say that's enough. Some might say I'm too hard to please. But some need to shut their fucking mouths.

Dullahan

I'm so sick of the local newspaper telling us of how his hometown fans are dressing up like him.

Daddy

Quote from: Slim on May 07, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Okay, so what are you trying to say?--that he's seriously never heard of Germany before? That's UNPOSSIBLE. Everyone in the world has heard of Germany before, no matter how stupid. Plus the video I posted proves that he has. :\ He glanced at the card for less than a second, so he probably just didn't see it right.

I mean, sure, he looks like mippo and acts like he's twelve, but he knows what Germany is, god damn it.
he probably thought he was in france

Dullahan

Peroxyde

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 08, 2010, 08:27:03 AM
I missed something. Are you a friend of Thyme, Mike, PAK or Lacey? 

No.

Daddy

Are you from Reddit? Why does your useragent change with every post? Are you using a switcher just jumping around on lots of computers?

Go Up