October 16, 2024, 05:27:44 AM

1,531,333 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

does this site sound cool

Started by snorkel, May 01, 2010, 02:47:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

I have an idea/design for a site I've always wanted to make that would basically be a free music mirror. I would just be uploading music I like, as I find it, in a blog format (probably implemented as some stripped-down CMS) and users could browse the collection and download full albums at will.

is this the kind of site you might visit? and yes I know this is just asking for DMCA notices

Travis

it sounds interesting. but i know i'd probably never download anything because our tastes are not the same at all

strongbad

yeah i've liked a lot of shit you've suggested so i would probably frequent the site

Geno

Yeah I would probably go there.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

there are 5698750483 sites like that already

Sounds good. thumbup;

Nyerp

no because you like hipster trash

Socks

sometimes it's how i get some of my music, from others doing the same. you might make someone very happy with your free collection. why no do it?

the shortest route to the sea

Definitely. You've got me into Flying Lotus and I have barrels full of respect lined up in the corner for you because of that

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

snorkel

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 02, 2010, 11:31:50 AM
Definitely. You've got me into Flying Lotus and I have barrels full of respect lined up in the corner for you because of that

if you like flying lotus that's only the beginning

C.Mongler

so you're making the new bolachas

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ZIDONE on May 01, 2010, 05:48:45 PM
there are 5698750483 sites like that already

Sounds good. thumbup;

Yeah, but it's his. I'd visit it.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: wziard on May 02, 2010, 02:22:47 PM
if you like flying lotus that's only the beginning

It ranks #1 currently on Sexiest Music I Own. What do you have like this?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

?????

Not only download, streaming too.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up