October 16, 2024, 05:27:01 AM

1,531,333 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

When I grow up...

Started by ME##, April 30, 2010, 06:42:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

When you were a little kid, what did you used to dream of becoming?    huhdoodame;

I had fleeting thoughts of being a doctor/lawyer.  Good thing I've never tried to realise those dreams.  goowan

Andria

fighter pilot or archaeologist

Travis

i remember i wanted to play on the yankees lol. i think i also wanted to be a soccer player at one point  doodthing;

YPrrrr

I wanted to be a pro football player and baseball player at the same time

Daddy

A scientist.

That only changed to a Computer Scientist

but in between uh a vet and a chef.

but knowledge is what i value so the sciences called me back. akudood;

Dullahan

Mando Pandango

I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Dullahan on April 30, 2010, 07:04:03 PM
Man, I forget. akudood;

What, your whole 'When I grow up...' spiel should be engrained into your memory for the rest of your life.  akudood;

Dullahan

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on April 30, 2010, 07:12:55 PM
What, your whole 'When I grow up...' spiel should be engrained into your memory for the rest of your life.  akudood;
I think it was either a director or an author. n_u

rdl

doctor, mathematician, astronomer, astronaut, lawyer, politician, superhero, father, and of course a vet. also soldier. and psychologist and teacher and...

i pretty much wanted to be everything, now that i think about it. probably at the same time, too.

FAMY2

Horse trainer, jockey or anything to do with horses.
  giggle;

Claquesous

I don't think I ever really wanted to be anything. Not that I wanted to be nothing, just didn't really have any aspirations I guess. Though I always remember wanting a beard. I'd sit in my dad's lap when I was 4 or so and just tag at his beard. I've always wanted a beard since. One time I remember asking my dad if I could have one when I grew up. I didn't know because my uncle didn't have a beard, so I thought some people couldn't have one.

Wrench

A veterinarian or a pro bike rider.

snorkel

I wanted to make movies like be a cinematographer or director

Nyerp

i've never had an answer to that question

Go Up