October 11, 2024, 11:27:09 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Health class and other generally fucked up school teachings

Started by Bushy, April 27, 2010, 12:48:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Bushy

Quote from: Nathan on April 27, 2010, 03:36:46 PM
Salvia is a recreational drug but it's not illegal.
>Implying a plant that makes you trip for 20 minutes could be called a drug
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

l a c e y

C.Mongler

ive never done salvia, but its illegal in virginia now; is it any okay, i hear its weird

Nyerp

your teacher is both a smoker and a total idiot

what a coincidence

l a c e y

Quote from: C Mongler on April 27, 2010, 07:28:01 PM
ive never done salvia, but its illegal in virginia now; is it any okay, i hear its weird

uhh you just trip really bad haha.

rdl

i know someone who tried salvia. he said he felt like he was in a jungle and that he almost ran into traffic on multiple occasions.

so, mippo, there's your answer.

l a c e y

Quote from: FDR on April 27, 2010, 08:23:03 PM
i know someone who tried salvia. he said he felt like he was in a jungle and that he almost ran into traffic on multiple occasions.

so, mippo, there's your answer.

that's why you do it somewhere that's not public and away from danger. you're supposed to make the person sit down or stay still.

Socks

you people shouldn't be allowed to consume anything other than mcdonalds. several penises in the case of lacey.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on April 27, 2010, 08:55:48 PM
you people shouldn't be allowed to consume anything other than mcdonalds. several penises in the case of lacey.

whoa socks you're so cool, you're so grown up

but you know i bet my brother could beat you at double dragon!

YPrrrr

I don't think I've ever heard a strong recommendation for the use of salvia. Good trip? It's short. Bad trip? A living hell, albeit a short one

Zach

I think that your teacher is probably focusing more on mind-altering drugs.

C.Mongler

i third platted on DXM once and it was kind of scary because my sitter was an asshole. they should teach you about that shit

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: C Mongler on April 27, 2010, 07:28:01 PM

Dont do it.

I got talked into doing it once at a friend of a friend's house and it was a huge mistake. I dont think there is such a thing as a "good" trip when doing it.

It only lasted about ten or fifteen minutes, but from what I do remember, it drags on and on and it's kind of hellish.

Plus, if your sitter is a douchebag, prepare for the worst time of your life. After I came off it I was furious and left while the others stayed and watched the walls close in on them while everyone laughed. It's juvenile.

Patrick Stickles

"AIDS is a gay disease. If you're not gay, you don't have much to worry about, but for some reason its on the curriculum."

-Coach K, the best damn health teacher ever
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up