October 10, 2024, 08:24:33 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have I been brainwashed?

Started by The spy who loves you, April 24, 2010, 05:31:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

I spent the week days in a psych ward this week.

Just now I told a friend of mine I was going to quit smoking weed at least until the summer starts. I told him that I feel that I've become to reliant on it as a way to manage stress. I feel like I need to be able to be comfortable and be able to handle stress without it at least for a while. These next few weeks of school, the court date, etc. should be the time to test myself.

I feel like I'm doing what's right for me right now, but do I sound brain washed?

Andria

Doesn't sound brainwashed to me. You are not like "OMG WEED IS THE DEVIL" instead you realize that you were using it to deal with stress and you wish to deal with stress in a manner not involving a drug.

V

April 24, 2010, 05:46:55 PM #2 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:50:34 PM by V
pass the weed

rdl

if you don't want to do weed because you would like to actually toughen up and manage stress the way non-druggies do it, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Travis

Quote from: FDR on April 24, 2010, 05:54:40 PM
if you don't want to do weed because you would like to actually toughen up and manage stress the way non-druggies do it, then there's nothing wrong with that.
you're an idiot.

famy

rdl

help im surrounded by pot heads

Travis

The spy who loves you

Travis

Quote from: Ryu on April 24, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
i dont understand why you called him an idiot
he implied that smoking marijuana makes you a "druggie" and there's something wrong with smoking it in the first place

Daddy

weed isn't addictive.

If you are unable to manage stress without relying on weed it is indicative of another issue entirety.

weed shouldn't be a tool to manage stress, but rather to help manage stress.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Khadafi on April 24, 2010, 06:08:44 PM
weed isn't addictive.

If you are unable to manage stress without relying on weed it is indicative of another issue entirety.

weed shouldn't be a tool to manage stress, but rather to help manage stress.
I know it isn't addictive.

I need to know I can stand on my own feet and handle my shit without it.

Before I was just running away from my problems and using weed to help me feel better.

rdl

Quote from: Travis on April 24, 2010, 06:03:48 PM
he implied that smoking marijuana makes you a "druggie" and there's something wrong with smoking it in the first place
not really. but would you deny that it would make you a stronger person to deal with your troubles on your own rather than with the help of marijuana?

Travis

Quote from: FDR on April 24, 2010, 06:20:59 PM
not really. but would you deny that it would make you a stronger person to deal with your troubles on your own rather than with the help of marijuana?
not really. it seemed that way when you posted

The spy who loves you

Quote from: V on April 24, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
pass the weed

Pass me da dutch witcha left hand I got the whole club noddin like the yes man

I'm in my polo T

gucci sweat pants

Go Up