October 09, 2024, 10:15:33 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

uh holy shit

Started by snorkel, April 21, 2010, 09:49:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

Oh

I love you snorkie, plz check into rehab.  saddood;

??????

I know 4 people that were arrested because of drugs this week.
Although, it was just MARIJUANA

They've made brownies and offered them to people.  bassir;

snorkel

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on April 22, 2010, 12:47:33 PM
I know 4 people that were arrested because of drugs this week.
Although, it was just MARIJUANA

They've made brownies and offered them to people.  bassir;

The guy who got sent to locked rehab was just for possession, the other two (they're siblings) is an awesome story I will try to summarize

- arrested with 4 pounds of marijuana (they sell, obviously) and 13 hits of x. went straight to jail
- moved jails, 2 days later posted bail
- within 6 hours of being out, purchase more drugs
- pulled over randomly for reckless endangerment going 100 on the highway. they attempt to evade the cop but fail.
- cop searches them and finds small amounts of x, coke and weed. somehow got charged with Assaulting a Police Officer with a Deadly Weapon
- haven't heard from them since then, in all likelihood they're dead or in prison again by now

Travis

Nyerp

Nyerp

Classic

oh no my friends broke the law and now theyre being help responsible for their actions :'(

snorkel

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 22, 2010, 07:14:22 PM
oh no my friends broke the law and now theyre being help responsible for their actions :'(

you're right. everyone who feels like it's a good idea for themselves to drugs should be incarcerated at the monetary expense of everyone else.

strongbad

Quote from: wziard on April 22, 2010, 11:08:26 PM
you're right. everyone who feels like it's a good idea for themselves to drugs should be incarcerated at the monetary expense of everyone else.

shit man i wish i did drugs

Go Up