Things that you want, but you are poor as balls so you'll never have them.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 19, 2010, 02:11:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I will never get them, because 139$ is WAAAAAAAAAY out of my range, but they are orange and I love them so much.

there is also this hooker on craigslist I've been eyein, but again, 130 dollars is out of my range.

post other stuff.

Andria

They would have to pay me 139 dollars to wear those.

I also can't think of anything I really want that i haven't bought

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FAMY2

guff

YPrrrr

I don't know about never, but I'd like to buy some plane tickets to take some trips wherever I want without my family... I also have friends that have never been to Europe or Disney World and I would love to treat them

ME##

Quote from: YPR on April 19, 2010, 03:54:35 PM
I don't know about never, but I'd like to buy some plane tickets to take some trips wherever I want without my family... I also have friends that have never been to Europe or Disney World and I would love to treat them

I have not gone to either myself.  saddood;

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

Quote from: YPR on April 19, 2010, 03:54:35 PM

I finally went to Disney last year for my 18th birthday and it was wonderful.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up