October 10, 2024, 12:21:57 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you know your week is going to be awful when

Started by snorkel, April 19, 2010, 03:48:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

You're laying in bed at 5:47am and have been for 90 minutes watching the goddamn sun come up and you find yourself so awake and abjectly bored that you post on boyah about it

Volvagia

Quote from: wziard on April 19, 2010, 03:48:54 AM
You're laying in bed at 5:47am and have been for 90 minutes watching the goddamn sun come up and you find yourself so awake and abjectly bored that you post on boyah about it

...This was my week for the past two weeks due to being off Uni and having nothing but work, nights out and all night internet programming sessions.  akudood;

I FEEL YOUR PAIN SIR, ITS HARD AS FUCK TO GET TO SLEEP WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING SUN BLARING THROUGH THE CURTAINS!... especially when you're so awake and your brain has basically been in over-drive for the past 7-8 hours straight.

snorkel

I
Quote from: Volvagia on April 19, 2010, 03:55:25 AM

...This was my week for the past two weeks due to being off Uni and having nothing but work, nights out and all night internet programming sessions.  akudood;

I FEEL YOUR PAIN SIR, ITS HARD AS FUCK TO GET TO SLEEP WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING SUN BLARING THROUGH THE CURTAINS!... especially when you're so awake and your brain has basically been in over-drive for the past 7-8 hours straight.

I accidentally rotated my sleep clock to unideal hours by getting up at like 3:30pm a couple days in a row

Volvagia

Quote from: wziard on April 19, 2010, 04:05:56 AM
I
I accidentally rotated my sleep clock to unideal hours by getting up at like 3:30pm a couple days in a row

1:30-2:15pm for the past two weeks for me. Shifts 5:00pm to 10pm so don't need to be up early and work is just down the street. It always happens when I'm on break from school.

Wrench

That sucks man. Wouldn't happen to me though since I live in the basement and only have a tiny window.

strongbad

When you are up until 3am watching some shitty movie with some weird girl online...
...shit i am tired

Zack777

I spent the whole weekend working at school... for free  >.<

Socks

??????

you know when your week is going to be awful when your folks tell you they're out of money this week so you survive on ~70-200 calories of food you get from lunch and suffer from brittle hair and achy muscles  giggle;

Travis

i actually slept quite well last night, for a sunday night

snorkel

I think I'm an aspiring insomniac, I've hardly been tired today and don't foresee sleep in the foreseeable future. this will not end well

Go Up