July 08, 2024, 11:02:53 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guys, lets play a game.

Started by C.Mongler, April 14, 2010, 10:39:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Not right now, later. And let's try to get as many people involved as we can. I'm thinking Age of Empires 2. Its small so those who don't have it can pirate it, you don't need a good connection to play it (mines kind of shit), and its fucking AoE 2, who doesn't like AoE 2 what the hell.

Other suggestions are welcome. I'd like to get 4+ people in a game of whatever we decide on. One note though, like I said my internet access is fucking ass until this weekend. I can't even log in to Steam. But I'm going home this weekend though, so a match of TF2 or something on Saturday is a possibility.

OTHER SUGGESTION: Rise of Nations.

?????

Halo trial lulz

bad company heroes because we're really cheap

idk if I want to torrent AoE2 D:
Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Starcraft
i mean who doesnt have starcraft at this point

But if any boyagers would be up for starcraft i would cancel my plans for that shit

Mando Pandango

TF2 PLZ. I KNOW YOU SAID IN THE OP BUT STILL TF2 PLZ.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

?????

I don't have Starcraft D:
I could probably borrow it from a friend to install and then do thatthing so I don't need to have the disc to play (you trick the computer into thinking the disc is inserted)
Die for Dethklok

C.Mongler

Quote from: TheSequel on April 14, 2010, 10:41:40 PM
Halo trial lulz

bad company heroes because we're really cheap

idk if I want to torrent AoE2 D:

I have full Halo lol y wud i play trial. Also does Heroes even have squads? I thought it was all matchmaking, could we even play together? Also also, AoE2 is like 10 mb, find a megaupload link lol

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 14, 2010, 10:46:08 PM
Starcraft
i mean who doesnt have starcraft at this point

But if any boyagers would be up for starcraft i would cancel my plans for that shit

I have Starcraft, but I am quite terrible at it since I hardly ever practice/ know how to play to begin with.

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on April 14, 2010, 10:50:22 PM
TF2 PLZ. I KNOW YOU SAID IN THE OP BUT STILL TF2 PLZ.

If we would all like to collaborate a time for Saturday, I'm down.

?????

April 14, 2010, 10:58:07 PM #6 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:01:11 PM by TheSequel
Idk if heroes has squads also WTF 10mb
don't I need a key to play online?

Also does it have to be a pc game? Because I'd love to play bc2 but I have the 360 version D:
Die for Dethklok

C.Mongler

Quote from: TheSequel on April 14, 2010, 10:58:07 PM
Idk if heroes has squads also WTF 10mb
don't I need a key to play online?

Not AoE. We'd use Hamachi or GameRanger or some shit, but neither option requires a key. Or a unique one anyway.

?????

Btw does anybody have a headset? I don't.

Also mongler read my last post's edit
Die for Dethklok

C.Mongler

Quote from: TheSequel on April 14, 2010, 11:06:19 PM
Btw does anybody have a headset? I don't.

Also mongler read my last post's edit

Voice chat won't be manditory. Mainly because we'd need a program to do that too if the game doesn't support it. Also any system games are welcome, we just need to come to some sort of agreement.

NOTE i wont have acess to my 360 or ps3 starting friday until sunday night if we go that route though

?????

We need more people to post in this thread. Also I wish that if you bought a multi-platform game you would be able to download it for all platforms.

The only time I would be able to play would be Friday to Sunday. I have to work on Saturday and Sunday though, so I can't stay up too late. I can play on Friday starting around 7, Saturday around 8 or 9, and Sunday around 6.
Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Quote from: TheSequel on April 14, 2010, 10:54:30 PM
I don't have Starcraft D:
I could probably borrow it from a friend to install and then do thatthing so I don't need to have the disc to play (you trick the computer into thinking the disc is inserted)

Virtual drive? Yeah that's what I use.
Quote from: C Mongler on April 14, 2010, 10:55:09 PM
I have Starcraft, but I am quite terrible at it since I hardly ever practice/ know how to play to begin with.

It's okay I suck and I think that everybody else does too so it would still be fun! Or we could just do use map setting shit which is fun.

?????

Yeah virtual drive. So I'm just going to post what games I have before going to sleep.

-Halo 3
-MW2
-Bad Company 1 and 2

PC
-CoD WaW (came with my video card)

that's pretty much it... I guess I could torrent a game or something

Doesnt fileplanet have some free games for download? Idk if they're any good
Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Actually some halo 3 custom games would be pretty fun just to screw around with.

Wrench

I fucking love Age of Empires 2 and 3. I'm down to play sometime.

Go Up