October 09, 2024, 10:16:41 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

17 years old in about a month and....

Started by KonohaShinobi, April 14, 2010, 12:59:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I finally have facial hair.

No I'm not talking about some vague peach fuzz above the lip, I'm talking about a manly man beard. All of a sudden this patch of hair started growing on my chin and I was like,"AWWW SHIT!"  i've been stroking it like a motherfucker.

Any of you little girls grow some beards yet?

ITT: the joys of facial hair

Travis

Classic

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Travis on April 14, 2010, 01:00:33 PM
why did i think you were in college

I'm a senior next year  doodella;

I am very mature for my age happydood;

Cookie

Why do people think it's cool to heckle while I'm simply walking down the street?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Cookie on April 14, 2010, 01:10:43 PM
Why do people think it's cool to heckle while I'm simply walking down the street?

what?

Oh and is it hard to take care of a beard?

I imagine I would have to shampoo it. But would I have to comb it? or will it naturally handle itself? Should I buy one of those beard care sets or something?

Mando Pandango

I while ago I finally decided I would look good with a beard.

I still can't grow one.

:(
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 14, 2010, 12:59:15 PM
Any of you little girls grow some beards yet?

Honestly, most of the guys here are more masculine than you, and an awful lot of them are also older. So lol.

Anyway, as I've said a billion times, I hate my facial hair. It honestly does not look good on me. I always shave clean.

Slim

This is Boyah, not govteen. doodthing;

jk it's not like there's much of a difference. carry on.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Travis

i fingered my friend in the ass am i gay

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lain on April 14, 2010, 01:35:54 PM
Honestly, most of the guys here are more masculine than you, and an awful lot of them are also older. So lol.

well jesus christ kaz  :(
Quote from: Slim on April 14, 2010, 01:36:24 PM
This is Boyah, not govteen. doodthing;

jk it's not like there's much of a difference. carry on.

can you grow one?

Slim

Quote from: Travis on April 14, 2010, 01:37:14 PM
i fingered my friend in the ass am i gay

that'll be kono's next thread i bet.

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 14, 2010, 01:39:49 PMcan you grow one?

Uh, yeah. You see, back in middle school I went through this thing called puberty, and all these scary changes started happening to my body. One of them was the growth of facial hair. Talk to your sex-ed teacher about it and I'm sure he'll be happy to explain it to you so you understand.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Oh

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I recently cut my un-respectable-ly long hair to a respectable length so I decided to counter the shortness with a conventional beard. See, growing a beard when one has long robert plant hair makes the wearer look like a forgotten mountain man, which is badass but impractical. My girlfriend is pretty lenient on how I choose to look, but she doesn't really dig the mountain man jibe.

Get it got it.

strongbad

I am 18 in less than a month (kono when is your birthday?), and I have some solid peach fuzz on my lip. Honestly I don't really care since I look great with a clean shave, and having facial hair seems like a hassle.

Go Up