July 08, 2024, 11:32:32 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why the fuck is pineco a bug pokemon?

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, April 12, 2010, 02:06:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

He's a fucking pinecone. He should be grass type.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

He just looks like a pinecone. It's camouflage. hocuspocus;

Dullahan

Why the fuck is ice weak against water?

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Why is fighting weak against bug

*force palm

Oh

Why is Dragon strong against Dragon?  akudood;

C.Mongler

rdl

because he's a bagworm. pssh try reading your pokedex.

Dullahan

Dullahan

Quote from: Tedtron on April 12, 2010, 04:25:57 PM
Why is Dragon strong against Dragon?  akudood;
Why is Ghost strong against Ghost? akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dullahan on April 12, 2010, 07:10:16 PM
At earliest, second generation games.

No. I have no idea where you got the idea that ice is weak against water because it never has been. Do you have any idea how many times my Articuno was hit by Surf in Pokemon Stadium, in beautiful full polygonal 3D? It never said "it's super effective!" Never.

And my Glaceon, despite having been hit by so many Aqua Tails and other such moves, has never been unfortunate enough to be weak to them, either.

Dullahan

Quote from: Lain on April 12, 2010, 07:30:40 PM
No. I have no idea where you got the idea that ice is weak against water because it never has been. Do you have any idea how many times my Articuno was hit by Surf in Pokemon Stadium, in beautiful full polygonal 3D? It never said "it's super effective!" Never.

And my Glaceon, despite having been hit by so many Aqua Tails and other such moves, has never been unfortunate enough to be weak to them, either.
No, I mean vice versa.

I had my Lapras use Ice Beam on Omastar and it was not very effective. I know rock is super effective against ice, but I've used Ice Beam on Onix and Rhyhorn and have been super effective because they were part ground.

Samus Aran

oh

well, cold air might freeze water, but that's the only argument there is for ice attacks being strong against ice, and it's a weak one at that, since ice just as often melts in water.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: RDX on April 12, 2010, 05:40:04 PM
because he's a bagworm. pssh try reading your pokedex.
I laughed so hard at this for some reason.

Go Up