October 09, 2024, 10:24:40 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How much money are you currently making?

Started by strongbad, April 11, 2010, 07:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Lifeguarding at $9.00/hr, and I work 10 hours each week, so about $200 each paycheck (assuming that I pick up extra hours which I usually do), which is twice a month.
And I work for my dad too, processing orders and entering credit cards, at $10/order (each order takes less than 5 minutes lol), and I get like 20 orders a week, so I make about $100/week on this

So I make around $800/month
But more than half of that usually goes to food and gas  :(

Mando Pandango

JACK SHIT

And I have about $50 in my bank account.

:(
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on April 11, 2010, 07:16:59 PM
JACK SHIT

And I have about $50 in my bank account.

:(

This. My friend is trying to hook me up with a job at an ice cream store, hopefully that'll work out.

Good news: I just found $100 that I lost.  giggle;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Socks

a substantial amount. currently, in ~25 hours of work, (two and a half days (weekend)) i made around 400-450$ on average. in the summer i will be working full time and that should see income of somewhere in the vicinity of 700$ and above--depending on how busy we are. according to the IRS last year i earned $23K, though in reality it was a few thousand more. my job is cake. i know the co-workers, managers, the costumers are standard, and the process of business is funky.

Thyme

Rien. 5thgrade;

I got my tax returns last week, 425$ in total.

Zach

??????

Quote from: Socks on April 11, 2010, 07:23:11 PM
a substantial amount. currently, in ~25 hours of work, (two and a half days (weekend)) i made around 400-450$ on average. in the summer i will be working full time and that should see income of somewhere in the vicinity of 700$ and above--depending on how busy we are. according to the IRS last year i earned $23K, though in reality it was a few thousand more. my job is cake. i know the co-workers, managers, the costumers are standard, and the process of business is funky.
I hate you.

I make 0-200 per week, depending on what exactly I feel like doing.
Though now I only have like 23 dollars somewhere.  akudood;

Nyerp

snorkel

I make about negative $300/wk in legitimate funds right now because it's being invested but the business should become acceptably lucrative within a couple weeks and with skillful direction massively lucrative in a few months

as for illegitimate funds... they pretty much just go straight back into illegitimate markets so it doesn't matter. let's say more than socks though

LCK

I make $308.08 every month with my horrendous job, plus I receive a Social Security check for approximately $1000 every month, but that goes towards rent and food and necessities for my mother and I, so I'm left with like fifty bucks from that. But I only receive it until I'm done with high school, which is about...one more month.

strongbad

Quote from: wziard on April 11, 2010, 08:27:31 PM
how the FUCK do you spend $400+ each month on food and gas?

Well I guess I should add in some stupid purchases as well (I bought a showerhead last month), but I don't really know where the fuck my money goes.

famy

idk around 450 a week i make a terrible 9.20 an hour

strongbad

Quote from: Not Famy on April 11, 2010, 08:33:43 PM
idk around 450 a week i make a terrible 9.20 an hour

That's like 50 hours a week  O_0

famy

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 11, 2010, 08:34:58 PM
That's like 50 hours a week  O_0
i get 45 hours a week and an extra dollar each hour on sundays idk, 9 hour shifts ;0(

Go Up