October 09, 2024, 02:24:48 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So we got robbed.

Started by JohnnyRingo2, April 10, 2010, 09:23:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

Daddy

YPrrrr

When my mom and I were driving in a car a bolt of lightning struck the road right in front of our vehicle... I don't know if it would have killed me, but that's the best I've got

Oh and in New York I almost got hit by a cab

Oh

I saw 3 people run into a store with masks and guns once. And my friend got mugged by a guy with a gun.  akudood;

strongbad

I was driving back to school from jack in the box during lunch with this stupid girl and her boyfriend who is my friend, and she took a corner going 60 mph (she just passed somebody) when she should have gone straight, and turned around, and we ended up going straight into some guys yard, and we actually got air when we jumped over a ditch into it or whatever, and we hit his truck.

V

Had a gun put in my face.  akudood;

?????

I've never had a real gun pointed at me. Though I don't think it'd be the scariest thing. I doubt most people would actually shoot, though I could be wrong.
Die for Dethklok

Sync

I almost drowned when I was 5 years old.
Then um..
Um..

...Fuck I've lived a sheltered life ;_;

rdl

Quote from: TheSequel on April 11, 2010, 10:29:47 PM
I've never had a real gun pointed at me. Though I don't think it'd be the scariest thing. I doubt most people would actually shoot, though I could be wrong.
Yeah I kind of agree on this one. Especially when you're in a store getting robbed. The idiot knows there's a camera there, and that if he blows your head off the police will hunt him down and stuff him in jail for at least a couple decades.

idk i guess it really depends on how much you value your life. i wouldnt mind dying if it meant that i got a wikipedia article and became immortalized in some way or another spam;

NOA_Haunted

Damn, I do not live a sheltered life, but I have no interesting stories to share like these...

the shortest route to the sea

rdx, is your life worth as much to you as a wikipedia article? really?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

?????

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on April 13, 2010, 11:19:31 AM
Serious? It's fucking Wikipedia!
Die for Dethklok

rdl

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on April 13, 2010, 11:19:31 AM
dude.

imagine like, a hundred years from now, some stupid kid with no life is spending his day searching through wikipedia, and then all of a sudden he stumbles upon your page. and he's like "wow that guy is so cool!!!". but it's not just any guy, it's you!!!!!!

to be honest i'd rather be immortalized in a textbook but that takes way more effort than just getting on wikipedia.

??????

Quote from: RDX on April 13, 2010, 08:45:38 PM
dude.

imagine like, a hundred years from now, some stupid kid with no life is spending his day searching through wikipedia, and then all of a sudden he stumbles upon your page. and he's like "wow that guy is so cool!!!". but it's not just any guy, it's you!!!!!!

to be honest i'd rather be immortalized in a textbook but that takes way more effort than just getting on wikipedia.
you'll always live forever in my heart  bassir;

rdl

that's nice and all clucky, but your heart will probably stop beating in like 70 years bassir;

textbooks, on the other hand, live forever

Go Up