October 08, 2024, 04:27:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

look what i have you motherfuckers

Started by ??????, April 10, 2010, 08:44:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

[spoiler][/spoiler]
giggle;

Discuss presents given to you because you're ugly or something. ;)

YPrrrr

I've gotten art from people before but most of it's back home or too private to share ;)

Samus Aran

why is the tree's shadow demented and why is it against the corner of a wall and why does the ground/wall look like lips

WHY

strongbad

I don't know if the lips shadow or whatever was intentional, but it looks pretty awesome.
And nobody ever draws me anything.

Geno

So are Socks and Clucky like JMV and Clucky back in the day now or something?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on April 10, 2010, 04:40:59 PM
So are Socks and Clucky like JMV and Clucky back in the day now or something?
Except Clucky is nice to sawks more consistently

??????

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 04:46:07 PM
Socks just shares the same demented, manipulative, perverted tastes that I do to the point were we don't recognize it from one each other and emotional-turmoil don't arise from misunderstandings.

There's no niceness involved. ;)
JMV's just too normal and typical for my tastes.

Samus Aran

so then why is it when you do it, it comes across as retarded, but when socks does it, it just comes across as...socks

??????

Quote from: Lain on April 10, 2010, 04:56:21 PM
so then why is it when you do it, it comes across as retarded, but when socks does it, it just comes across as...socks
ommmmmmg!!
Because JMV attached a deep intrapersonal connection with me from years of continued talking, and therefore expresses more anger and hostility.

also socks is cool man he smokes weed and fucks women!!1

Slim

Clucky, why dont you already just kill yourself and stop plaguing the world with your retardation of ruining everyon'es fucking life???
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

??????

Quote from: Slim on April 10, 2010, 05:01:56 PM
Clucky, why dont you already just kill yourself and stop plaguing the world with your retardation of ruining everyon'es fucking life???
BOYAH HATES YOU AND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND LOL YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO HIM AND YOU'RE STUPID FOR THINKING OTHERWISE

Slim

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on April 10, 2010, 05:06:58 PM
BOYAH HATES YOU AND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND LOL YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO HIM AND YOU'RE STUPID FOR THINKING OTHERWISE

lol did jmv say that to you or something?

I love the relationship between you two. It makes me giggle every time.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

??????

Quote from: Slim on April 10, 2010, 05:17:19 PM
lol did jmv say that to you or something?

I love the relationship between you two. It makes me giggle every time.
who else
certainly not me86 ;)

our relationship is dead and mundane filled with common-ground chitchat
i pretend to be happy and glad n______n

?????

I think he wants you to suck his dick. Why else would the shadow be shaped like lips?
Die for Dethklok

YPrrrr

Quote from: TheSequel on April 10, 2010, 06:18:58 PM
I think he wants you to suck his dick. Why else would the shadow be shaped like lips?
Socks has some jungle above his thin dick n_u

Go Up