October 07, 2024, 03:26:28 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Im pissed

Started by Minus;, April 09, 2010, 04:02:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

My school is so fucking ghetto they stole the porsche emblem off the front of my car.

See that little gold/black metal porsche logo in front of the hood?
They jacked that off my car! (Car in the pic isn't mine. BTW)
So i'm going to buy a new one, but theyre just going to steal it again so i'm not going to put it on till after i graduate high school.
Oh and that little peice of metal is like 60 dollars.
WTF.

Travis

i'm fairly certain that a student from school probably stole it, not the school itself  doodhuh;

Andria

Why would anyone steal a car emblem  doodthing;

rdl

wtf i want a porsche. maybe you shouldn't be so rich baddood;

you should've just bought an integra, it's a fashionable enough ghetto car that nobody would care to mess with.

Minus;

Quote from: RDX on April 09, 2010, 04:06:26 PM
wtf i want a porsche.

maybe you shouldn't be so rich. you should've just bought an integra, it's a fashionable enough ghetto car that nobody would care to mess with.

Don't even joke like that integras are badass<3 not ghetto. And i ain't rich it wasn't expensive, and I just fixed it up, and am still doing fix ups, but its clean.
Quote from: Techo 1/2 on April 09, 2010, 04:06:20 PM
Why would anyone steal a car emblem  doodthing;

My school is damn ghetto.

Quote from: Travis on April 09, 2010, 04:05:49 PM
i'm fairly certain that a student from school probably stole it, not the school itself  doodhuh;

Yeah but trust me everyone but like the top 40 students of each grade level are ghetto.

Minus;

Before:

The emblem was really clean it really was.

After:

akudood; That's how its going to be until graduation.
So they don't steal it again. Damn why are these fuckers taking things? And why a hood emblem?

Ehhhhh akudood;

Samus Aran

people just do shit like that to show off to their equally retarded friends, it's always the dumbest things too

like in my third semester here at school, some dumbasses took all the garbage floors on one floor and dumped them out in the showers in one bathroom

it's not funny, it's not clever, it's just retarded

Oh

I can't see my forehead.

Minus;

Quote from: Lain on April 09, 2010, 05:14:54 PM
people just do shit like that to show off to their equally retarded friends, it's always the dumbest things too

like in my third semester here at school, some dumbasses took all the garbage floors on one floor and dumped them out in the showers in one bathroom

it's not funny, it's not clever, it's just retarded

That is incredibly retarded.
Damn, do they know who it was?

rdl

i knew a guy who routinely shat in the urinals. why? well why not?
most of the time people do stupid shit for "street cred". generally they end up having none.

Dullahan

Quote from: Minus; on April 09, 2010, 04:02:02 PM
Oh and that little peice of metal is like 60 dollars.
WTF.
Nothing on a car is cheap.

Cookie

I think the car will run fine without the emblem.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on April 10, 2010, 06:37:23 PM
I think the car will run fine without the emblem.

HAHA WHOA DUDE YOU'RE RIGHT

Minus;

Yeah but it looks weird...

snorkel

Winter before last someone at my high school backed their trailer hitch (I'm assuming) straight through the grille on the front of my volvo, didn't bother even to leave a sarcastic note

Go Up