October 04, 2024, 10:08:11 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2010: Wants & Expectations

Started by Volvagia, April 07, 2010, 04:56:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

LETS TALK ABOUT E3 THIS YEAR CONSIDERING EVERYTHING RECENT VANISHED.  saddood;

What do you guys want to happen during the events of E3, announcement wise? Any games you wish to see be re-made to announced at E3 which probably wont happen? And if it's likely to happen, what do you hope it's like?

ME##

FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII TO GET A RELEASE DATE AND PROPER TRAILER, THAT'S ALL I WANT.  madood;

Oh, and a release date for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Minus;

I still haven't gotten to play or buy FFXIII But I am going to.
My friend was supposed to bring it to me today but he forgot it so he's going to bring it to me tomorrow.

Volvagia

expecting some shit from Nintendo other than Zelda, probably something big they've not even mentioned...

Pikmin 3 Miyamoto, where the fuck is it.

strongbad

I'm excited to see what the 3DS looks like, but other than that I don't really care about anything.

Thyme

Gran Turismo 5 NA release date.

That's pretty much it. 5thgrade;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on April 07, 2010, 06:00:11 PM
Gran Turismo 5 NA release date.

That's pretty much it. 5thgrade;

They better get that out this year.  saddood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Volvagia on April 07, 2010, 05:15:02 PM
Pikmin 3 Miyamoto, where the fuck is it.

THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST

I FUCKING NEED PIKMIN 3

The spy who loves you

I'm most looking forward to the unveilment of the new Zelda.

Kalahari Inkantation

zelda and the 3ds (both of which will probably be terrible) goodjob;

YPrrrr

I really want to hear more about Civilization V

Andria

I am hoping for a cool new IP instead of being drown in more sequels

StarPilot

I'd like some new info on Golden Sun DS, anything Valve makes, and Gears of War 3 (lol dashboard leak). It would also be nice to hear what future DLC Borderlands may be getting.

Oh, and more news on Pokemon Black/White aka Gen5.

Dullahan

Gears of War 3 is pretty predictable if you played the second game.

I suppose the new Pokemon. But I wanna know more about the Zelda. It'll most likely be on the next console. And I assume it'll be like a "Link To The Past" to "Ocarina Of Time" wait.

Wait no, scratch that. Maybe I'm wrong.

Go Up