October 08, 2024, 04:21:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my name is william and i like finger nail polish

Started by Geno, December 06, 2009, 03:59:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Cookie

MY NAME IS TRAVIS AND I LIKE BEER. ITS GOOD FOR YOU

Really though, that video felt incredibly awkward for some reason. I think it was the silence.

ncba93ivyase

MY NAME IS TRAVIS AND I LIKE BEER

ITS GOOD FOR YOU

he was the most badass person there

and that black chick was creepy
Quote from: Cookie on December 06, 2009, 04:04:50 PM

Really though, that video felt incredibly awkward for some reason. I think it was the silence.
goddamn you stealing my post

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Cookie on December 06, 2009, 04:04:50 PM

The guy with down syndrome was buff as hell
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

also i feel bad for the fat chick with the blue jacket

she seems perfectly normal aside from the obesity and wheelchair

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Is anything wrong with CiCi? At first when she said she likes shoes she sounded deaf but she sounded normal when she said she likes punk rock.

She also sounded normal when she was repeating the guy who was reading "If I were a girl".

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 04:07:36 PM
also i feel bad for the fat chick with the blue jacket

she seems perfectly normal aside from the obesity and wheelchair
Why would you feel bad for her then? baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 04:08:50 PM
Why would you feel bad for her then? baddood;
because she's stuck with retards
Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 04:08:26 PM
Is anything wrong with CiCi? At first when she said she likes shoes she sounded deaf but she sounded normal when she said she likes punk rock.

She also sounded normal when she was repeating the guy who was reading "If I were a girl".
I think she's just an assistant.

a lot of hot chicks get jobs helping retards for some reason

Geno

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 04:08:26 PM

no

Geno

ncba93ivyase

Travis

Daddy

Cookie

Go Up