October 08, 2024, 02:24:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 04:52:12 PM
Hiro is jealous guys
what are you even talking about geno
why do you insist on thinking i'm in love with sam

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 04:55:21 PM
Because you are  :3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 04:55:21 PM
yeah man it's pretty obvious you're obsessed with her

Dullahan

Last night I remembered why you don't mix beer with wine. baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 04:58:31 PM
Because you are  :3
oh okay  :3

Quote from: Travis on December 06, 2009, 05:00:20 PM
yeah man it's pretty obvious you're obsessed with her
If I think she looks pretty in a picture, I'm going to say that she looks pretty in that picture
How does that make me obsessed with her

Kalahari Inkantation

i wonder what i would be like drunk akudood;

let's find out y/n

also stop drinking sam it makes you silly

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 05:02:44 PM
If I think she looks pretty in a picture, I'm going to say that she looks pretty in that picture
How does that make me obsessed with her
hiro you comment on EVERY SINGLE PICTURES SHE POSTS with some bullshit "so pwetty sam :3" not to mention you also always respond to other non picture posts

Hiro

Quote from: Travis on December 06, 2009, 05:05:05 PM
hiro you comment on EVERY SINGLE PICTURES SHE POSTS with some bullshit "so pwetty sam :3" not to mention you also always respond to other non picture posts
lol
examples plz

Dullahan

Quote from: Ted on December 06, 2009, 05:04:01 PM
i wonder what i would be like drunk akudood;

let's find out y/n

also stop drinking sam it makes you silly
fuck no

live a little

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 05:12:27 PM
the picture thread
Um I comment on lots of peoples pictures on there
and everyone else comments on sam too so I don't see how that's any different  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on December 06, 2009, 05:13:37 PM
Um I comment on lots of peoples pictures on there
and everyone else comments on sam too so I don't see how that's any different  baddood;
ok hiro

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 05:14:53 PM
ok hiro
I think you love her more than I do  baddood;
I like Sam and all and she's a cute gal, but I'm definitely not obsessed with her

the shortest route to the sea

One of the ways I assess people is comparing what they've done to what my sister has done.

Since Sam didn't throw a huge party while I was upstairs watching the Animatrix where everyone got so drunk that my little 12-year-old self had to clean up vomit, help people out the door, clean the wreckage of a table they broke, and get rid of all the beer cans, I still have faith in Sam's character and am not worrying.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up