WHAT'S THE AVERAGE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR BEST MATE LIKE, NOW WITH NO IM LOGS

Started by ??????, December 06, 2009, 08:31:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 08:34:29 AM
wat

Also JMV won't lock this thread simply because you made it but now that I've made this post saying he won't he'll take it as a dare and probably lock it. spam;
Quit being a bitch or I'll make you bend over and take it again.

FAMY2

People I talk to are interesting. Clucky is fun to talk to. Girl talk stuff.

As far as a best mate goes, I don't really have one.

Hyper and I talk about real life stuff, Nick and I talk about ahhh... how messed up I am, JMV and I talk about our little quirks  and things that make us who we are ( :3), Famy and I talk about music, family, and struggles with stuff.

??????

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 09:32:12 AM
People I talk to are interesting. Clucky is fun to talk to. Girl talk stuff.

As far as a best mate goes, I don't really have one.

Hyper and I talk about real life stuff, Nick and I talk about ahhh... how messed up I am, JMV and I talk about our little quirks  and things that make us who we are ( :3), Famy and I talk about music, family, and struggles with stuff.
we haven't even spoken for several months :'(

Thyme

FAMY2

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 06, 2009, 09:32:50 AM
we haven't even spoken for several months :'(

I know.  saddood;  You are one of the few girls that I talk to that doesn't intimidate me.  Which is weird because we actually talk about some intelligent things.  It's the whole girly thing I am uncomfortable with.  :3

??????

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 09:54:33 AM
I know.  saddood;  You are one of the few girls that I talk to that doesn't intimidate me.  Which is weird because we actually talk about some intelligent things.  It's the whole girly thing I am uncomfortable with.  :3
let's talk about dicks

FAMY2

??????

FAMY2

Daddy

ME##

ME##

FAMY2

Go Up