October 10, 2024, 12:24:56 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck it's been a long time.

Started by fox127, December 04, 2009, 03:24:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

fox127

December 04, 2009, 03:24:27 PM Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 03:44:18 PM by fox127
What the hell have I missed? I'm absolutely lost in the new shit. Or, what looks new. I'm pretty sure it's basically the same, but I'm gonna to waste your time and yell about new shit that doesn't exist.

God, I bet I don't even know anyone on fuckin' Boyah anymore. madood;

Remind me if I know any of you. giggle;

Now I remember why I forgot all about Boyah, because I forgot who the hell I knew. Well, I remember most of the first members, duh. PowerSpike ftw. hocuspocus;

spaceman

fox127

Quote from: idioteque on December 04, 2009, 03:39:51 PM
What's up?
Nothing much. Waiting for the plummeting of this thread. I give it 3 minutes. =D

Daddy

hi i'm jmv you should remember me or i'm going to slice your throat

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Geno

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 04:07:51 PM
i do not recall thee, but hello
It was before you were here I think.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Quote from: GENOP on December 04, 2009, 04:17:58 PM
It was before you were here I think.

no i checked his/her post record and our boyah orgy overlapped, but apparently, we did not rub dicks

Samus Aran

i remember you

i seem to recall you being kind of dumb but hi

Veal

oh hi welcome back i remember you

?????

Die for Dethklok

Slim

Heeey, foxxy! What's up, man? You remember me, right? We go way back.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

YPrrrr

Go Up