October 09, 2024, 04:28:27 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey JMV.

Started by l a c e y , December 04, 2009, 02:18:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

There are a couple of men that go to my school that you can go beat up.

ncba93ivyase

why the hell would anyone kill a raccoon

i doubt they're going to eat them and i don't think animals that feast on trash would even be all that edible

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:21:27 PM
why the hell would anyone kill a raccoon

population control?
for sport?

Daddy

They aren't men if they are using guns to kill animals.

Use knives or their bare hands. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 02:22:45 PM
population control?
i really don't understand why anyone argues in favor of this

I have no problem with people hunting animals for food, but I don't think humanity's job is to control the population size of every species when we're packing over 10000 people per square kilometer in cities.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andria

Why would they kill so many  :( poor raccoons

Daddy

Also, a scope? Is he a afraid of getting close to the raccoon so he has to snipe it out?

Socks

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:24:30 PM
i really don't understand why anyone argues in favor of this

because people don't want unpleasant and or problem causing animals on their property or daily life

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:24:30 PM
I have no problem with people hunting animals for food, but I don't think humanity's job is to control the population size of every species when we're packing over 10000 people per square kilometer in cities.

where have you been?

l a c e y

Quote from: JMV on December 04, 2009, 02:25:39 PM
Also, a scope? Is he a afraid of getting close to the raccoon so he has to snipe it out?

They think it's fun. The one to the left is a complete piece of shit. He's such a loser. No one but the guy to the right likes him. The guy to the right is actually really nice he's just a weirdo.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 02:27:29 PM
because people don't want unpleasant and or problem causing animals on their property or daily life
yes because the biggest danger to humanity's continued existence is raccoons
Quote from: l a c e y on December 04, 2009, 02:29:07 PM
They think it's fun. The one to the left is a complete piece of shit. He's such a loser. No one but the guy to the right likes him. The guy to the right is actually really nice he's just a weirdo.
nice people don't kill jmvs

Mando Pandango

Last I checked raccoons were hunted for pelts.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 02:27:29 PM
uh raccoons are nocturnal i dont' think they are in anyone's daily life since people are not nocturnal

l a c e y

they get into your garbage and shit. but they are out in the country those boys are so they really don't have a legit reason for killing them unless they are just selling the fur.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 04, 2009, 02:30:37 PM
uh raccoons are nocturnal i dont' think they are in anyone's daily life since people are not nocturnal
some people are

and raccoons pose no real risk to humans whether they're out at day or night

Dullahan

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I bet Dave and Logan never shot those. They're probably just road kill or something.

Go Up