October 11, 2024, 12:20:04 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH MY GOD WHY

Started by ??????, December 04, 2009, 03:25:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 03:48:58 AM
yeah i mean doesn't this look totally lame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3a82iXgsic#t=7m30

i think you're just mad because you have no skill and can only play rpgs and zelda games

Because playing the same game with different sprites and LOL UP DOWN SHOOT UP BACK SHOOT MISSILES LOL HURRRR MISSILES is the epitome of skill and great games

Quoteno, that's going to be skittles

Slim Jimmy isn't smart, rich, or manly enough to be a doctor. spam;
Says the guy who is afraid to leave his house.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 04, 2009, 03:50:33 AM
Because playing the same game with different sprites and LOL UP DOWN SHOOT UP BACK SHOOT MISSILES LOL HURRRR MISSILES is the epitome of skill and great games
okay then jimmy how about you beat lightening force with no cheats at all
QuoteSays the guy who is afraid to leave his house.

I never said I was going anywhere in life, because I know I'm a complete failure.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

jmv you are so fiesty :3

also lawlz, someone girl knows what metroid prime is ;)

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 03:54:01 AM
okay then jimmy how about you beat lightening force with no cheats at all
I don't like shmups[/quote]

QuoteI never said I was going anywhere in life, because I know I'm a complete failure.
Damn straight. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 04, 2009, 03:55:22 AM
I don't like shmups
i.e. you don't have skill
Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 04, 2009, 03:54:08 AMsomeone girl
wat

Also, back in 6th grade some girl that was fairly attractive utterly loved me and bought a Gamecube and Metroid Prime in hopes of me coming to her house to visit.

I moved to Colorado the next day without telling any of my friends or her and I deeply regret not spending any time with her. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 03:57:17 AM
i.e. you don't have skill
Or I don't care about shitty games that are just pressing up, down, back, forward, and fire.

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 03:57:17 AM
i.e. you don't have skillwat

Also, back in 6th grade some girl that was fairly attractive utterly loved me and bought a Gamecube and Metroid Prime in hopes of me coming to her house to visit.

I moved to Colorado the next day without telling any of my friends or her and I deeply regret not spending any time with her. spam;
That's horrible. giggle;

ALSO I THOUGHT JMV AND YOU WERE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

Daddy

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 04, 2009, 04:00:19 AM
That's horrible. giggle;

He likes shmups akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 04, 2009, 04:00:19 AM
That's horrible. giggle;

I know it is. spam;

Actually, now that I think about it, she may be living within 50 miles of me. IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER HER NAME SHDGFDSGSG

and jim v just gets grumpy because he sucks at games and i have supreme taste in tv shows and games

He's also mad because Legend of the Galactic Heroes' political messages are too deep for him to understand and he's afraid to watch it. spam;

Socks

I never liked/got into House. He's too arrogant and too much of an asshole for me. The show is also very unrealistic and the premise not very appealing.

Having said that, how is watching House in school an issue or something to be regretted? Now you're just trying to milk Boyah for attention and pointless discourse.

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 04:02:39 AM
I know it is. spam;

Actually, now that I think about it, she may be living within 50 miles of me. IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER HER NAME SHDGFDSGSG

and jim v just gets grumpy because he sucks at games and i have supreme taste in tv shows and games

He's also mad because Legend of the Galactic Heroes' political messages are too deep for him to understand and he's afraid to watch it. spam;
because video games are srs bzns

especially shitty ones with no variety throughout the genre

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 04:44:53 AM
I never liked/got into House. He's too arrogant and too much of an asshole for me. The show is also very unrealistic and the premise not very appealing.

Having said that, how is watching House in school an issue or something to be regretted? Now you're just trying to milk Boyah for attention and pointless discourse.
Socks got this one

Bushy

Quote from: Wrench on December 04, 2009, 03:26:36 AM
House is the best show on the planet psyduck;
1. This is Clucky
2. I haven't read anything in the thread but this
3. house is good, but overrated
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up