October 11, 2024, 10:21:47 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you believe in God/heaven/hell?

Started by Dullahan, December 03, 2009, 08:55:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Oh

So can we get a lock on this thread? Or at least make it seem less stupid.

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Dullahan

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 03, 2009, 12:29:58 PM
So can we get a lock on this thread? Or at least make it seem less stupid.
If you really have a problem with this thread then simply don't post. It's not that hard.

Hippopo

I would answer...  But I've learned not to on Internet forums because discussion on these types of topics are impossible.  n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Tricker on December 03, 2009, 12:27:56 PM
lol @ the hypocrisy in those

shut the fuck up.

in case you didn't know, i was referring to your first line. "your opinion is not worthwhile."

you know, i could understand if you wanted to make this a simple "do you believe" thread, but with that comment, you made it into a "if you believe post here, if not, fuck you, you're retarded" thread. even if you didn't mean it that way, fuck you for trying to exclude people from your thread.

whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but this thread is locked, and you're a goddamn retard. i'm sick of your troll-esque bullshit.

Samus Aran

and by the way, pointing out hypocrisy doesn't do anything unless you actually, you know, point out how someone is hypocritical. otherwise it's just an empty statement and a vain attempt at sounding bigger than us.

Go Up